Subhuman Rant

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
I'm honestly tired of being invisible. The last few days haven't been bad for me, I stopped worrying about certain things because July sent me in a spiral of semi-psychosis about heart palpitations. The worries are over now.

Yet I still have to deal with the fact that no woman will ever find me desirable. I am like an animal to women, a pig that needs to stay in his vicinity. I am only as useless to women as the grass below me, they will gladly trample over me by any means, I am like dust to them.

I would like to cope with being goodlooking and all that stuff, but to be very honest with you the blackpill has broken me. I don't think there is a single person on earth that is as undesirable as I am. I am a pathetic, perverted 19 year old sicko who deserves everything that's been happening to him.

Like any person I would like to experience having a girlfriend at least once throughout my life. To be honest, I haven't given it much thought recently. That's because the possibility of getting a girlfriend has left me, I highly doubt it'll ever happen.

I'm an optimist. If I can be bluepilled for once, I must say that most (if not all) of you will find at least one girlfriend. Keeping her is another thing, but finding her surely you will. But I'll never do that. Not even ltb, not even the ugliest of women will consider dating me. I am like an animal to them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vernier, raleqtambrobret, deadstock and 3 others
Soybump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Bumphuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and piec
Stop bumping!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PlayersGetPlayed
u r not subhuman

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: themanthechrist, deadstock and PlayersGetPlayed
I doubt ur actually subhuman.

Averageness is even more difficult to cope with. When there's a slimmer of hope, but not much of it.

Simpler to just completely give up.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

• So Sad
I'm honestly tired of being invisible. The last few days haven't been bad for me, I stopped worrying about certain things because July sent me in a spiral of semi-psychosis about heart palpitations. The worries are over now.

Yet I still have to deal with the fact that no woman will ever find me desirable. I am like an animal to women, a pig that needs to stay in his vicinity. I am only as useless to women as the grass below me, they will gladly trample over me by any means, I am like dust to them.

I would like to cope with being goodlooking and all that stuff, but to be very honest with you the blackpill has broken me. I don't think there is a single person on earth that is as undesirable as I am. I am a pathetic, perverted 19 year old sicko who deserves everything that's been happening to him.

Like any person I would like to experience having a girlfriend at least once throughout my life. To be honest, I haven't given it much thought recently. That's because the possibility of getting a girlfriend has left me, I highly doubt it'll ever happen.

I'm an optimist. If I can be bluepilled for once, I must say that most (if not all) of you will find at least one girlfriend. Keeping her is another thing, but finding her surely you will. But I'll never do that. Not even ltb, not even the ugliest of women will consider dating me. I am like an animal to them.

Real. But ur not brainless. Just learn to be happy by yourself and do smt like a gratitude journal before bed every day on notes, 3 bullet points min. If u can’t fill the 3 bullet points do something abt it - like exercise = 1 bullet point etc…

Last edited:
  • +1
Is that you in your profile PIC?

• +1