Subhuman rear camera

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
When I do a selfie or mirror pic I look pretty good but if I do a rear camera pic I look legit like ugliest subhuman ever. Is this normal or I am ugly subhuman?

you're not subhuman till you hit my level

prob just the angles

Yeah taking pics with rear camera by yourself is subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
When I do a selfie or mirror pic I look pretty good but if I do a rear camera pic I look legit like ugliest subhuman ever. Is this normal or I am ugly subhuman?
Do you want to feel even MORE subhuman? :feelshehe:

Go to a professional studio, and do candid pics (means, you look straight into camera, or sideways, but without any facial expressions), UNDER DIRECT BRIGHT LIGHT, which shines forward on you, and from the sides too. WITH HIGH RESOLUTION, under 55+ mm focal length camera, Plain background :feelshaha:

ENJOY YOUR
Rope Hanging GIF by GritTV

:feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, incel194012940, Kingcel32 and 5 others

Go to a professional studio, and do candid pics (means, you look straight into camera, or sideways, but without any facial expressions), UNDER DIRECT BRIGHT LIGHT, which shines forward on you, and from the sides too. WITH HIGH RESOLUTION, under 55+ mm focal length camera, Plain background :feelshaha:

ENJOY YOUR

wouldn’t that come out kinda good, like the lighting is really good no?

ENJOY YOUR

who would actually look good like that completely unfrauded? even top models do airbrush and photoshop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Don't take pictures with the rear camera. What you look like in the mirror is more or less how others see you.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
He's making a joke. But that is ideal photo conditions with most minor distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
who would actually look good like that completely unfrauded? even top models do airbrush and photoshop.
Hey, I wanted him to rope, not give actual useful advice :feelshehe:

If your skin isn’t very good, light that shines forward on you will reveal every dark spot, every wrinkle, every dark circles, every acne scars, nasolabial folds, poor collagen etc… so it might be more brutal than a selfie for people who don’t have the best skin

its also brutal because if the picture looks bad, even worse than your selfies, you cannot possibly cope. It's over. This is how you look like IRL under the sun light. There is no escaping it, you can’t cope. At least with a selfie you can cope "muh distortion" "muh poor lighting"

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16380
Nope. (y)

When models do this, they have frauded lights and angles. In particular, lights are very important. It seems like the picture is "very candid". In reality, they are done in such a light, that iris color is more prominent, while skin imperfections are erased.

And ofc, as @othersitedown said, the photos are usually photoshopped afterwords. No model looks as good IRL as they look in the photoshoot. I am not even talking make-up here, which is ubiquitous.

Kort

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Racky
If your skin isn’t very good, light that shines forward on you will reveal every dark spot, every wrinkle, every dark circles, every acne scars, nasolabial folds, poor collagen etc… so it might be more brutal than a selfie for people who don’t have the best skin

its also brutal because if the picture looks bad, even worse than your selfies, you cannot possibly cope. It's over. This is how you look like IRL under the sun light. There is no escaping it, you can’t cope. At least with a selfie you can cope "muh distortion" "muh poor lighting"
Agree, but surprisingly, IRL you would look better than a well-lit candid, because the sun is actually less bright than the studio camera flashlight, and it falls under angles, creating shadows. So not yet roping :feelshehe:

But it is important to have these "candid" photos, because they highlight every subhuman imperfection one can have. This will help to decide, which surgeries one needs better. Otherwise, it is almost like going into the operating room blind :hnghn:

PS. I did mine, and almost roped... :feelsrope:

PPS. But then remembered that other guys on Looksmax need roping even worse, so decided to linger for another 50 years :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 17244
Agree, but surprisingly, IRL you would look better than a well-lit candid, because the sun is actually less bright than the studio camera flashlight, and it falls under angles, creating shadows. So not yet roping :feelshehe:

But it is important to have these "candid" photos, because they highlight every subhuman imperfection one can have. This will help to decide, which surgeries one needs better. Otherwise, it is almost like going into the operating room blind :hnghn:

PS. I did mine, and almost roped... :feelsrope:

PPS. But then remembered that other guys on Looksmax need roping even worse, so decided to linger for another 50 years :feelshehe:
Just to give an example:

This is a studio photo 3000 x 3000 pixels. Lights from front, left, and right. camera 55+ FL.
Eyes

The asymmetry of eyes seems of rope tier. :feelsrope:

But then I take the "back-camera" selfie, which is considered "subhumanly bad" in this topic. Also, lights are BAD, but I get:
Eye2

The eye asymmetry is not as noticeable anymore. Especially asymmetrical scleral show on the right eye, and ptosis. Eye height diff. is not that prominent anymore either. WAY BETTER, even with the mobile back-camera.

But the front camera under different lights and angle is even better. I get good eyes in it:
20220611 030215

asymmetry almost invisible.

I have a hint from women, most see my eyes like in the third photo, and not as subhuman 1st, or 2nd. :unsure:

But you all still do the photo like #1. If any of you plan surgery for real. Because otherwise you do not even know what you are working with. :feelsrope:

i mean its basiclaly just a fucking passport pic son
and no tbays not what you look like
a picture is a fucking picture son, its a still motion image. you look different overall when ur walking around in fluctuating differnt ligjting. stop acting lkke one still frame image is an entire representation of ur looks lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Racky