Subhuman School Stories

D

Deleted member 8765

Oi
TLDR Autismo Jacks off in class and has his reputation ruined forever

Alright I’ll start
So I remember this fucking turbo autist, almost as autistic as me (aspergers) now let me tell you about this fucking fuck.
This man had the audacity to pull his dick out from his pants, pull his sweater over it in the middle of class and begin to jack off as if no one would notice the movements from his sweater. Not to mention this guy was sitting next to multiple people.
Now he has a “counselor” that follows him around and the rest is history. It’s OVER OVER OVER for him.
Mind you this happened in middle school, so each after that leading up to high school everyone would ask (whoever went to school with him whenever it occurred) why the hell does he have some lady follow him around, and that is how his reputation plummeted to the ground.
Can you imagine that lady walking around with him, imagine being the guy himself with a walking, living, breathing reminder of his past misdeeds that will haunt him for the rest of his school life.

No gf, no friends, nada nothing zero nip.... all I can say is RIP

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, GeordiLeFort, fukmylyf and 3 others
I pulled out my dick before in class too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
I pulled out my dick before in class too
Come on bro you can’t be on an incel forum, jack off in class AND not tell us how to succeed in spreading seed while remaining unseen. Tell us more brother, was this in university?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, GeordiLeFort and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Come on bro you can’t be on an incel forum, jack off in class AND not tell us how to succeed in spreading seed while remaining unseen. Tell us more brother, was this in university?
I pulled it out as a joke. The teacher kicked me out of class. I have some really embarrassing stories but idk if I want to share it.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9072
When I was a kid before my dick could even erect I liked to do prone masturbating. You lay belly flat and rub your dick on the floor. In elementary school we have reading time. During that time I would lay on the rug belly flat and masturbate. I don't think my foid teachers expected a 2nd grader to be masturbating so I think no one knew.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
TLDR Autismo Jacks off in class and has his reputation ruined forever

Alright I’ll start
So I remember this fucking turbo autist, almost as autistic as me (aspergers) now let me tell you about this fucking fuck.
This man had the audacity to pull his dick out from his pants, pull his sweater over it in the middle of class and begin to jack off as if no one would notice the movements from his sweater. Not to mention this guy was sitting next to multiple people.
Now he has a “counselor” that follows him around and the rest is history. It’s OVER OVER OVER for him.
Mind you this happened in middle school, so each after that leading up to high school everyone would ask (whoever went to school with him whenever it occurred) why the hell does he have some lady follow him around, and that is how his reputation plummeted to the ground.
Can you imagine that lady walking around with him, imagine being the guy himself with a walking, living, breathing reminder of his past misdeeds that will haunt him for the rest of his school life.

No gf, no friends, nada nothing zero nip.... all I can say is RIP
all i read was high t extremely low inhib high iq professional keep crying for his cummy sweater jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
there was one fat kid who joked about being in the wrong school at our orientation. Everyone cringed and he never spoke again. Poor guy destroyed his life in one sentence.

had some subhuman in my class that was psl 2, talked about school shooting all the time and most likely had aspergers

this is a pic of him

Attachments

• 98F28845-0B07-4322-8BF2-FA8263039BAF.png
    98F28845-0B07-4322-8BF2-FA8263039BAF.png
    443.7 KB · Views: 10
When I was a kid before my dick could even erect I liked to do prone masturbating. You lay belly flat and rub your dick on the floor. In elementary school we have reading time. During that time I would lay on the rug belly flat and masturbate. I don't think my foid teachers expected a 2nd grader to be masturbating so I think no one knew.
bro i did this too.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Sometimes get the urge to do this tbh, never would though

there was one fat kid who joked about being in the wrong school at our orientation. Everyone cringed and he never spoke again. Poor guy destroyed his life in one sentence.
him being fat already meant it was over tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and fukmylyf
Literally tales... no thanks

I cant understand how some people want to jerk off in public, I cant even jerk off if Im not alone at home

that's me. maybe even 4. did you quit? i learn to do it normally but prone feel a lot better.
yeah i didn't do it very often and learned the normal way in middle school. Prone feels better for sure, but it's bad for ur dick.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
yeah i didn't do it very often and learned the normal way in middle school. Prone feels better for sure, but it's bad for ur dick.
it's really good to hear someone sharing this experience. i thought i was the only retard in the world who started masturbating at preschool age.