• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, niqfan625, Chadliter and 2 others
Your front can’t look good with that kind of recession hate to break it to you
i only showed front
Chrome screenshot 13 feb 2024 23 10 05 CET

• Woah
Reactions: seethe
Are you talking to me you ugly twat? Shut up
I mog u to your dalit town and back + he can hardmaxx so there is something he can do

Obviously. Forward growth = good looking
I know side looks bad but I do have forward growth tho no? I lack of lower jaw development but maxilla Is not recessed i think or am I wrong

Obviously. Forward growth = good looking
Forward growth is a meme tbh, but still has some importance

Guys like Chico and Pattinson have below avg-avg forward growth, yet are still chads

Guys like funkyflamingo have very good forward growth yet are only mtn at best

As long as you aren’t heavily recessed, it isn’t holding you back much at all

Guys like funkyflamingo have very good forward growth yet are only mtn at best
He isn't forward grown, he normally juts to give the effect but he is actually recessed.

Basically he's a fraudster.

If you see his side profile without jutting you'll notice his nose looks huge for his skull and that's bc he's recessed and has a short face.

idk why people won't notice this.

Captura de pantalla 2024 01 19 a las 231304

I found this screenshot where he isn't jutting publicly posted somewhere, you can clearly see he is recessed and short faced even though he's angle frauding.

I've been trying to convince him to do bimax so he can ascend but I doubt he'll dare

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: chadintraining and SoundnVision
Your tongue posture makes your recession look wrose btw
You should mew (for the temporary looks effects of raising hyoid, not saying it's gonna push your maxilla or jaw forwards btw jfl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goo25
ccw trimax is your best option

• +1
Reactions: goo25
View attachment 2742136
Your tongue posture makes your recession look wrose btw
You should mew (for the temporary looks effects of raising hyoid, not saying it's gonna push your maxilla or jaw forwards btw jfl)
thanks, i have a orthodontic distal jet under my palate so it's hard to Mew for now tho

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
ccw trimax is your best option
a lot of people told me to not get bimax tho cause It could fuck my Harmony from the front, they told me genio would be enough to look Good but It wont solve my recession and all the problems it leads to so idk

He isn't forward grown, he normally juts to give the effect but he is actually recessed.

Basically he's a fraudster.

If you see his side profile without jutting you'll notice his nose looks huge for his skull and that's bc he's recessed and has a short face.

idk why people won't notice this.

View attachment 2742080

I found this screenshot where he isn't jutting publicly posted somewhere, you can clearly see he is recessed and short faced even though he's angle frauding.

I've been trying to convince him to do bimax so he can ascend but I doubt he'll dare
If someone frauds 24/7, I would count it in their rating

If he frauds not being recessed 24/7, I will rate him as such

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
If someone frauds 24/7, I would count it in their rating

If he frauds not being recessed 24/7, I will rate him as such
what is this? extra points for the effort? JFL

no, but seriously, in my opinion you shouldn't count it as not being recessed for three reasons:

1-They'll stop frauding it at some point, its unavoidable, even if its just for a short while when they're distracted.

2-It's unhealthy and unnatural, its bad for the TMJ so it's not sustainable in the long run.

3-It simulates the bimax but only partially, the real bimax improves the face way more than jutting, I've seen it many times.