Subhuman trait: losing to a girl in a arm wrestle

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
All the dudes i know that lost to girls in a arm wrestle are subhuman and truecel

i think losing to a girl in a arm wrestle guarantees your fate as a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, LookistWorld, john2 and 4 others
now THAT, is some sad shit, man

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, DidntRead, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
What like actually losing? Or letting them win?

I once let some foid win she got a real inflated ego, so I met her again one time, challenged her to an arm wrestle, she was acting real cocky and shit, fucking slammed her hand into the table as soon as it began, gave her bruised knuckles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Catawampus, Justttt and 4 others
Low T if you dont do this arm wrestling a girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, StoicNihilist, Justttt and 6 others
So if I get beat by professional arm wrestling girl it's over for me?

i will beat my meat on her

Imagine thinking masturbation has any negative side-effects.
BasicPaleGavial small 1

cant tell if serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
That would mean they're seriously lacking Testosterone or have some muscle deformity.

Even in my ungymcelled rotmaxxed body, i have enough muscle that i easily overpowered my gymthot female neighbour in arm wrestling. (though this was 3 years ago and i used to go outside back then more)

Lmao. Low iq bait wont engae myself in another pointless debate talking to a wall
You're coping hard. I've mogged you in every single argument.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
How is this scenario even possible lol

How is this scenario even possible lol
idk but it was freshmen year and the guy who lost was chinese so just low T and late bloomer i guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Indeed.

I read several historical accounts of Indo-Muslim male warriors losing to female warriors in 1 on 1 and army combats.
They literally committed suicide, or just gave up on being a man and resorted to drinking wine and enjoying music.

Legit, losing to a woman in terms of sports or fighting based combat activities or even things like chess is pure suifuel.

It means you have failed to be a true man, i.e. smart, Intelligent, wise, strong and tough.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3299
In 8th grade I had an aryan classmate who lost against a lanklet girl, a fattie, and an ebony in arm wrestling.

He was averagely built and a Chadlite. Highly NT and socially dominant as well.

Had us all laughing on the floor when he lost against the girls red-headed and spitting.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
How to train forearms

Ngl this happened to me in first grade of middle school. Lost arm wrestle to the highest t bitch. she framemogged half the men in class.
puberty later i beat her ez.

i did this last year in high school

another thing, we were dancing in high school, with an instructor and shit in gymnastics.
lucky me had to dance with a chubby girl. at the end of the lesson, every boy was supposed to carry the girl in his arms for like 10 meters, but since I couldnt she carried me, in front of everyone, Lol

• JFL
Reactions: joao
All the dudes i know that lost to girls in a arm wrestle are subhuman and truecel

i think losing to a girl in a arm wrestle guarantees your fate as a subhuman
Not necessarily you can be weak and have a good face hahah
i did this last year in high school

another thing, we were dancing in high school, with an instructor and shit in gymnastics.
lucky me had to dance with a chubby girl. at the end of the lesson, every boy was supposed to carry the girl in his arms for like 10 meters, but since I couldnt she carried me, in front of everyone, Lol
Hahahah u randomly had to dance with the chubby girl? Or it was like other girls chose the guys and no one wanted to pick u