Subhuman tutor, Stacey student

clavicularballs

clavicularballs

Banned
She has to be to this day one of the finest girls I’ve seen in my country, Stacey by all means.

So it was back a few years back when I had I lo, mid puberty and never touched a dumbell. Skinny fat cunt

She was a “good girl” according to my dumb ass cz she never went out to parties, barely had any friends, priv Instagram yadi yadi yada.

I was her tutor at the time, she was just an year younger than me.

I was subhuman af only thing I had going for me was my height (6,2)

I couldn’t speak 10 sentences without stuttering, I was the cringiest most virgin screaming cunt.

She was an year younger than me but looked older than me cz I had underdeveloped facial structure hidden behind layers of fat to make it worse, no facial hair nothing.

She had more hair in her arms than me lmfao.

I would spend hours infront of the mirror before her clas trying making myself look good, angle fraud infront of the mirror to look good just to get their and look like utter shit.

This was before I ever held hands with a girl.

And the voice cracks, my days - I was a prepuberscent subhuman.

We became good friends, I remember awkwardly complimenting her hair after watching an alpha m “how to be a bad boy”
playlist lmfaooo. Which as I recall she pretended to not hear rofl.

She was the girl with the highest smv in her class at school. Ofc everybody wanted her, she kept talking about this one guy - mid mtn - 5’10 now that I think of it. Parents rich asf

He was the guy that most of the other girls wanted but she friendzoned him in the time being…

6 months later….

I was best friends with the Stacey atp

I managed to get into an ldr with a after spam dming on Ista with an angle frauded pics, spawn trapping ( a thread for later)

As I’m in the relationship, the Stacey tells about how she’s now in a relationship with the 5’10 rich mtn from school

My heart sank to the bottom of my ducking stomach upon hearing that rofl, a week later they broke up after dude apprently cheated on her by kissing another girl

2ish months later…

The mtb left me, Stacey knew that ofc cz she was my “best friend”

I decided to ask her out, in the most jestermaxxed cringy way you can ever imagine.

Regardless, it was a very polite no.

I went home and blew up her messages on Insta after she ignored all my messages on iMessage.

Shit was so embarassing the next day cz i wanted to coontinue the tutoring too to get the money lol

(Should've roped atp ngl)

Then I cuckmaxxed and messaged her saying "let's forget all these and go back to being best friends

things went back to normal and it was like that one akward thing we never talked about...

5ish months later...

At this point I wasn't teaching her anymore cz covid rolled around and wasn;t talking to her like usual although we viewed each other's IG stories and what not.

I started hitting the gym about a few months back and went from being a skinnyfat cunt to a fatfuck, "dirty bulked" to 77kg lmfao.

She for some reason mesaged me after not talking for a few months - we talked almost allday to each other over text cz she had no other friends at the time - normally is a very anti social person.

At times talked with each other till like 3am. I knew where it was heading (still i was subhuman lmfao)

Long story short she told me she likes me after about 2 weeks cz I was niceguy maxxing and did her all the fucking favours in the world for those 2 weeks rofl

i was also gamemaxxing and faking preselection over text convos ( a bitch wouldn't even look at me back then lmfaoo)

When she told me she had feelings for me..

That night I remember so vividly, imagine being a sub5 and a stacey falls in love with you...

I was on top of the world to say the lease but I was insecure af cz all we talked over vs through text and she hasn't seen me Irl, just a few angle frauded pics on IG lol

That night around 10pm till like 7am in the morning next day was the happiest I've ever been in my fucking life to this day.
Nothing compares to it, absolutely fucking nothing. Best few hours of my fucking life.

Brutal Ending... Here it comes........

That night i barely slept cz of how hyper and excited I was, I remeber staring at her pic on my phone and crying to some fag music.

I remember typing a long ass message and saying I love her so she could see it in the morning she wakes up.

Went to sleep expecting a cute good morning message.

Upon waking up the first thing I checked was my phone, just to see that she was online about an hour back - left all my messages on seen and no response - not even a good morning

I message her good morning and asked if she’s alright. She responds with a “gm” the lowest of low effort and says that she’s been overthinking, and that we shouldn’t really take the relationship serious and go back to how we were.

Fuckme I can’t explain how I felt.

From being peak happy a few hours back to being torn the fuck apart - was in pieces.

here’s the fun part

So after that dreadful day I thought “ why not post a photo of myself on my story, she’s gonna compliment me and fall back in love with me for sure”

My subhuman ass did the best angle and light frauding I could to
post a photo that made me look as look even more subhuman asf now that I look back at it.

Not only did she not respond with shit, she left my good morning text the other day unseen for like 12 ducking hours.

When she told me she liked me, it was perhaps cz of some hormone change - maybe she was on her period and I was this nr nice guy, and the only friend she had.

she woke up the next day and realized she made a huge fucking mistake and probably cringed so hard thinking of what she did, falling in love with a fucking subhuman rofl.

I knew in the bottom of my heart the reason why, I remember telling my mom - why did she chose me when she’s so beautiful and me so ugly. She didn’t reply - even she knew the truth.

Brutal as fuck.

for the next few weeks it was me texting her first, trying to open up to her saying I feel like shit and her not giving a fuck, her ignoring my messages and yadi yadi yaada.

I balled my eyes out, that was the most depressing period in my entire life. I ducking hated everything, I hated myself.

tthe only time she texted me first was on my birthday, that too upon seeing my story of my birthday cake.

It was fucking brutal fellas. The thing is deep down I knees it was cz of the looks diffence although I was foreign to the blackpill back then.

A week after my birthday I send her a message saying I want to break up - cringe as fuck now knowing that she never was in a relationship with me in the first place rofl

It was just a few ducking hours.

It was hours for the Stacey

Shits on my mind to this day - 3 years.

Yeah - and her posting all those cute photos on her story while ignoring me to fucks broke me so bad.

Ahhh lol my younger self went through some shit lmfaoooo

The response to the break up text was brutal too lol, upon being left on read for hours she responds with

“I’M BUSY AND I DONT HAVE TIME”

Shit in all caps

Never mentioned a word about love ( obv)

And lmfao saiid I deserve better

That’s the end of it.

now I’m around a high ltn

Going up from here brahs - I need to be atleast HTN with money to make her regret. (Cope + lifefuel)

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DOHC, Alexios and sayi
"clavicularballs"

@Clavicular

the greycel riding is going crazy

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, Alexios and Clavicular
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, mudmaxes and sayi

DNR + TALES

• JFL
Reactions: DOHC and ChadOrDeath
She has to be to this day one of the finest girls I’ve seen in my country, Stacey by all means.

So it was back a few years back when I had I lo, mid puberty and never touched a dumbell. Skinny fat cunt

She was a “good girl” according to my dumb ass cz she never went out to parties, barely had any friends, priv Instagram yadi yadi yada.

I was her tutor at the time, she was just an year younger than me.

I was subhuman af only thing I had going for me was my height (6,2)

I couldn’t speak 10 sentences without stuttering, I was the cringiest most virgin screaming cunt.

She was an year younger than me but looked older than me cz I had underdeveloped facial structure hidden behind layers of fat to make it worse, no facial hair nothing.

She had more hair in her arms than me lmfao.

I would spend hours infront of the mirror before her clas trying making myself look good, angle fraud infront of the mirror to look good just to get their and look like utter shit.

This was before I ever held hands with a girl.

And the voice cracks, my days - I was a prepuberscent subhuman.

We became good friends, I remember awkwardly complimenting her hair after watching an alpha m “how to be a bad boy”
playlist lmfaooo. Which as I recall she pretended to not hear rofl.

She was the girl with the highest smv in her class at school. Ofc everybody wanted her, she kept talking about this one guy - mid mtn - 5’10 now that I think of it. Parents rich asf

He was the guy that most of the other girls wanted but she friendzoned him in the time being…

6 months later….

I was best friends with the Stacey atp

I managed to get into an ldr with a after spam dming on Ista with an angle frauded pics, spawn trapping ( a thread for later)

As I’m in the relationship, the Stacey tells about how she’s now in a relationship with the 5’10 rich mtn from school

My heart sank to the bottom of my ducking stomach upon hearing that rofl, a week later they broke up after dude apprently cheated on her by kissing another girl

2ish months later…

The mtb left me, Stacey knew that ofc cz she was my “best friend”

I decided to ask her out, in the most jestermaxxed cringy way you can ever imagine.

Regardless, it was a very polite no.

I went home and blew up her messages on Insta after she ignored all my messages on iMessage.

Shit was so embarassing the next day cz i wanted to coontinue the tutoring too to get the money lol

(Should've roped atp ngl)

Then I cuckmaxxed and messaged her saying "let's forget all these and go back to being best friends

things went back to normal and it was like that one akward thing we never talked about...

5ish months later...

At this point I wasn't teaching her anymore cz covid rolled around and wasn;t talking to her like usual although we viewed each other's IG stories and what not.

I started hitting the gym about a few months back and went from being a skinnyfat cunt to a fatfuck, "dirty bulked" to 77kg lmfao.

She for some reason mesaged me after not talking for a few months - we talked almost allday to each other over text cz she had no other friends at the time - normally is a very anti social person.

At times talked with each other till like 3am. I knew where it was heading (still i was subhuman lmfao)

Long story short she told me she likes me after about 2 weeks cz I was niceguy maxxing and did her all the fucking favours in the world for those 2 weeks rofl

i was also gamemaxxing and faking preselection over text convos ( a bitch wouldn't even look at me back then lmfaoo)

When she told me she had feelings for me..

That night I remember so vividly, imagine being a sub5 and a stacey falls in love with you...

I was on top of the world to say the lease but I was insecure af cz all we talked over vs through text and she hasn't seen me Irl, just a few angle frauded pics on IG lol

That night around 10pm till like 7am in the morning next day was the happiest I've ever been in my fucking life to this day.
Nothing compares to it, absolutely fucking nothing. Best few hours of my fucking life.

Brutal Ending... Here it comes........

That night i barely slept cz of how hyper and excited I was, I remeber staring at her pic on my phone and crying to some fag music.

I remember typing a long ass message and saying I love her so she could see it in the morning she wakes up.

Went to sleep expecting a cute good morning message.

Upon waking up the first thing I checked was my phone, just to see that she was online about an hour back - left all my messages on seen and no response - not even a good morning

I message her good morning and asked if she’s alright. She responds with a “gm” the lowest of low effort and says that she’s been overthinking, and that we shouldn’t really take the relationship serious and go back to how we were.

Fuckme I can’t explain how I felt.

From being peak happy a few hours back to being torn the fuck apart - was in pieces.

here’s the fun part

So after that dreadful day I thought “ why not post a photo of myself on my story, she’s gonna compliment me and fall back in love with me for sure”

My subhuman ass did the best angle and light frauding I could to
post a photo that made me look as look even more subhuman asf now that I look back at it.

Not only did she not respond with shit, she left my good morning text the other day unseen for like 12 ducking hours.

When she told me she liked me, it was perhaps cz of some hormone change - maybe she was on her period and I was this nr nice guy, and the only friend she had.

she woke up the next day and realized she made a huge fucking mistake and probably cringed so hard thinking of what she did, falling in love with a fucking subhuman rofl.

I knew in the bottom of my heart the reason why, I remember telling my mom - why did she chose me when she’s so beautiful and me so ugly. She didn’t reply - even she knew the truth.

Brutal as fuck.

for the next few weeks it was me texting her first, trying to open up to her saying I feel like shit and her not giving a fuck, her ignoring my messages and yadi yadi yaada.

I balled my eyes out, that was the most depressing period in my entire life. I ducking hated everything, I hated myself.

tthe only time she texted me first was on my birthday, that too upon seeing my story of my birthday cake.

It was fucking brutal fellas. The thing is deep down I knees it was cz of the looks diffence although I was foreign to the blackpill back then.

A week after my birthday I send her a message saying I want to break up - cringe as fuck now knowing that she never was in a relationship with me in the first place rofl

It was just a few ducking hours.

It was hours for the Stacey

Shits on my mind to this day - 3 years.

Yeah - and her posting all those cute photos on her story while ignoring me to fucks broke me so bad.

Ahhh lol my younger self went through some shit lmfaoooo

The response to the break up text was brutal too lol, upon being left on read for hours she responds with

“I’M BUSY AND I DONT HAVE TIME”

Shit in all caps

Never mentioned a word about love ( obv)

And lmfao saiid I deserve better

That’s the end of it.

now I’m around a high ltn

Going up from here brahs - I need to be atleast HTN with money to make her regret. (Cope + lifefuel)
This absolutely did not happen ever. I can smell the cap through my screen.

This nigga:
- Created an account
- Made 17 posts
- Got banned
Man Body GIF

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive