@SubhumanCurrycel a question

O

Ocelot

@SubhumanCurrycel
While thinking about my own wisdom teeth, a question popped up.

Are your wisdom tooth coming out okay? Is there enough room or does it seem to be coming at an angle where it will be impacted in the future. Asking you specifically because of your mandible and its relation to teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, SadnessWYJ and SubhumanCurrycel
two out of 4 have come out so far fine nothing concerning on last x ray either

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Ocelot and SadnessWYJ
two out of 4 have come out so far fine nothing concerning on last x ray either
exuse me subhumancurrycel, how are you so forward grown ive got a question, are your parents forward grown?, did you mew throughout your life? and do you have perfect body posture like neck back ect, an answer would be very appriciated

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and SubhumanCurrycel
exuse me subhumancurrycel, how are you so forward grown ive got a question, are your parents forward grown?, did you mew throughout your life? and do you have perfect body posture like neck back ect, an answer would be very appriciated
1. My parents are recessed as fuck its disgusting
2. Yes
3. Most of the time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Hightwolf and Deleted member 10615
Allo of my wisdom teeth came out fine and i have a 14 mm recession in my jaw lmao

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Hightwolf, Ocelot and 1 other person
If you don't get them removed they'll grow through the other teeth and crack them so much that you'll end up looking like a pirate. This happened to a former classmate in school who was from Ethiopia since he got his wisdom teeth removed too late.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If you don't get them removed they'll grow through the other teeth and crack them so much that you'll end up looking like a pirate. This happened to a former classmate in school who was from Ethiopia since he got his wisdom teeth removed too late.
that's unless you have a properly developed face

third molars are meant to be accomodated within your mouth, not fucking removed jfl

says a lot about the state of development when impacted wisdom teeth affect 75%+ of the population.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, oatmeal, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
that's unless you have a properly developed face

third molars are meant to be accomodated within your mouth, not fucking removed jfl

says a lot about the state of development when impacted wisdom teeth affect 75%+ of the population.
I always thought it was a cope to force me to extract my 4 wisdom teeth, will never feel the wider jaw i wanted naturally. And my palate is wide even after braces, so idk the issue.

I always thought it was a cope to force me to extract my 4 wisdom teeth, will never feel the wider jaw i wanted naturally. And my palate is wide even after braces, so idk the issue.
The reason why the wisdom teeth have to be removed is because they are useless in the 21st century, they were useful back in the prehistoric era because cavemen would bite on very hard food that they found in nature, it is the type of stuff that we wouldn't be able to chew even if we had wisdom teeth, we would break our teeth chewing that stuff.

Also, most of the time, the wisdom teeth are not growing straight up, they are lied down and they grow towards the root of the other teeth and if they are allowed to reach it, they'll damage the other teeth. Cavemen didn't have that problem because their jaws were much bigger and as we evolved into homo sapiens sapiens, our jaws reduced in size but the wisdom teeth remained, by removing them at around 18 years old, you make sure that your teeth will look amazing and won't be cracked, it's a very important looksmax, because cracked teeth is one of the worst failos you can have.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 3043