@SubhumanCurrycel is the user I want to see ascend the most

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
I've been following SBC's posts from the very beginning, and he stands out as the friendliest, most humorous, and genuinely grounded individual on this forum. SBC faced a battle with cancer at a young age, leading to the loss of his hair. Instead of succumbing to self-pity, he re refused to surrender and instead , embarked on a journey of self-improvement, dedicating himself to the gym and consistently striving to better himself. He has the heart of a warrior.

SBC also manages a part-time job to support himself financially while excelling in his college studies, consistently acing all of his tests. Considering the numerous hardships he has faced, it's only fair that he finds a beautiful and loving girlfriend. It's almost as if the universe owes him some happiness to compensate for all the challenges he has faced. The Dravidian warrior deserves to feel the warmth of a wonderful woman. @SubhumanCurrycel

@Chadeep @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @Guerilla @SidharthTheSlayer @horizontallytall

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, mayo mogger, Meister! and 23 others
God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. He will be rewarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Supreme, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
fate will lie beneath him one day

• +1
Reactions: Supreme and Jason Voorhees
it's only fair that he finds a beautiful and loving girlfriend. It's almost as if the universe owes him some happiness to compensate for all the challenges he has faced.
If only it worked this way

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
It won't and you know that
you could do everything right and still get fucked

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
I always look out for his posts and comments ,is really to the point , reacts to useful info and facts. High iq and calm behaviour. Same with you tbh. Would love to be with people like u and him . Genuine people mostly have great observation skills , it will help u guys to succeed in this filthy world if u play accordingly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
He needs some Softmaxxing looks like Kratos.
IMG 7141

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
He needs to become a dad, he would be a good father

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
Thanks a lot bhai appreciate it, small correction though I’m not working part time anymore will start again after exams but yea always nice to pop back in and see old users especially you, both have come a long way best of luck :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
legit he is one of the friendliest and best users with good knowledge.

i also remember another indian called tuboflard he was also a pretty decent guy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 0hMan, horizontallytall and 2 others
Thanks a lot bhai appreciate it, small correction though I’m not working part time anymore will start again after exams but yea always nice to pop back in and see old users especially you, both have come a long way best of luck :feelsokman:
just accept it was over since day one.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I've been following SBC's posts from the very beginning, and he stands out as the friendliest, most humorous, and genuinely grounded individual on this forum. SBC faced a battle with cancer at a young age, leading to the loss of his hair. Instead of succumbing to self-pity, he re refused to surrender and instead , embarked on a journey of self-improvement, dedicating himself to the gym and consistently striving to better himself. He has the heart of a warrior.

SBC also manages a part-time job to support himself financially while excelling in his college studies, consistently acing all of his tests. Considering the numerous hardships he has faced, it's only fair that he finds a beautiful and loving girlfriend. It's almost as if the universe owes him some happiness to compensate for all the challenges he has faced. The Dravidian warrior deserves to feel the warmth of a wonderful woman. @SubhumanCurrycel

@Chadeep @inferiorpispot234 @BrahminBoss @Guerilla @SidharthTheSlayer @horizontallytall
He also has one of best threads on here.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
Subhuman currycel has a mogger skull tbh capped by dravidian pheno

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
Curry minds think alike

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SubhumanCurrycel and Jason Voorhees
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 14693

You broke my heart

I dont know him, but from your description he sounds like a good man. Ill keep him in my prayers

He probably would have ascended in India already, brutal locationpill

why did you @inferiorpispot234 all he does is call me a black cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
he’ll become a chadpreet mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Best wishes for him

Yeah always thought he was pretty chill,people also forgot too that he was an eviscimogger back in the .me era,remember when he exposed that one user ,cant remember his name,but was basically photoshoping his pics and everyone was falling for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
He needs to walter white max only way for him which remains

Just because he has curry and subhuman in his name, everyone wants to see him succeed

But the moment you have 'Delon' and 'lover' or @Aypo129 as your username. Suddenly y'all two faced mofos ain't give a shit no more. Suddenly ya start accusin 'Delonlover' of being a homo. Fuck y'all racist ass niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Yeah always thought he was pretty chill,people also forgot too that he was an eviscimogger back in the .me era,remember when he exposed that one user ,cant remember his name,but was basically photoshoping his pics and everyone was falling for it.

@SubhumanCurrycel i think u evinced the guy in here as well can you link it

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
is he still active on this site ? i know him back from 2020 bro