Subhumancurrycel vs Leafy is here (Bones vs Soft features.

Who mogs?

• Leafyishere

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Subhumancurrycel

Votes: 72 75.8%

• Total voters
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Leafyishere

Subhumanbaldingcel:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Zygos4Life and 3 others
You look like his bull, lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12344, diggbicc and 21 others
Both get mogged by this nw-99 slayer

8D70BD8F 6092 43E6 829C 45D3FE7723B4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, SOS-Sonic and 14 others
U look angry and depressed

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and lutte
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 9072 and 6 others
id rather be leafyishere tbh, I don't think I'd particularly enjoy being a curry

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
he can't fuck shit he looks bad asf
Massive cope. He can fuck gooks. That's the "benefit" of being white/looking white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 3043
wow so cool to have gook into you, no thanks
He can also fuck 3 PSL chubby white women too. But yeah gooks don't really feel fulfilling unless top tier.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 3043
the sole gook that i find fine are dasha taran tier ones and even there their admixture is a bit too much
Borderline white jfl.
3c2fb74dc4974f0aa4ee42a999f5b1ec

I agree though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
why jfl, don't you find that she is indeed bordeline white ?
Yeah she is which is why I would smash. Not attracted to actual full blooded gook women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
He can also fuck 3 PSL chubby white women too. But yeah gooks don't really feel fulfilling unless top tier.
I can relate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Kekee
White man should arrange marriagemaxx? With who? Indian women?
yes indian women is good, not for my taste tho

• +1
Why not?
Brb joining isis and taking 20 kurdish and assyrian war brides
because they'r my property. whites r qweens tho so you have them :heart:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and lutte
White man should arrange marriagemaxx? With who? Indian women?
Arrange marriage doesn't exist it's getting filtered out even in arab countries
You have to have family that know a poor local village foid like my uncle in the 1980s

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and lutte
  • +1
depends on the area, more or less 1 in 5 imo.
I will go get a light eyed kurdish bride and there's nothing you can do about it. You can have some white girl idc

• WTF
I will go get a light eyed kurdish bride and there's nothing you can do about it. You can have some white girl idc
no, that's my line, you can have all whites girls, virgins girls are too precious.
Tho, thought on this set of girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and lutte
the sole gook that i find fine are dasha taran tier ones and even there their admixture is a bit too much

I don't like Dasha Taran's face alot not saying it's ugly.

• So Sad
no, that's my line, you can have all whites girls, virgins girls are too precious.

what can I say very cute?

• Love it

beautiful

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
You know white girls can be virgins too right?
yes, but very rare, i live in the west i know something, and even more rare for her to have the ideal mindset. Usually when they'r virgins, they'r just weirdos who are as socially inept than dudes here, not because of morals.
The soles i knew, natives of the west were muslims tbh.
Never met a genuine white virgin christian - met black ones tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6341
yes, but very rare, i live in the west i know something, and even more rare for her to have the ideal mindset. Usually when they'r virgins, they'r just weirdos who are as socially inept than dudes here, not because of morals.
The soles i knew, natives of the west were muslims tbh.
Never met a genuine white virgin christian - met black ones tho.

I think Islam knows how to control women, over for Christian societies in the West the degeneracy turn most women from that religion into feminist sluts it'll get much worse soon.

• +1
I think Islam knows how to control women, over for Christian societies in the West the degeneracy turn most women from that religion into feminist sluts it'll get much worse soon.
Can't deny, but there is more than that, usually the girls were raised as such that they'r more intelligent than average for their own good, and know that their value is in their virtue. Just controlling isn't enough because nobody will stay in it if they don't accept it.
I know few christians who did give head to lots of men but consider still themselves as virgins.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Can't deny, but there is more than that, usually the girls were raised as such that they'r more intelligent than average for their own good, and know that their value is in their virtue. Just controlling isn't enough because nobody will stay in it if they don't accept it.
I know few christians who did give head to lots of men but consider still themselves as virgins.
I'm non-religious. I prefer non-religious girls. Do you think non religious, socially conservative white girls exist in the West? Is it even possible to find an attractive girl who is an atheist virgin?

• So Sad
I'm non-religious. I prefer non-religious girls. Do you think non religious, socially conservative white girls exist in the West? Is it even possible to find an attractive girl who is an atheist virgin?
Well question yourself :
What will push an atheist to stay virgin if he is "normal" ie not socially inept or not totally ugly?
The individual only has subjective morality, and subjective morality, without sanction, can be overcome by a decent looking dude or a decent amount of attraction be it in looks only or in personnality and everything else too.
You ask something that is very rare : Somebody that is high IQ enough to want the best for himself and the others, by not looking for short dopamine rush but for the long term benefits, and this without knowing if there is anybody that shares her beliefs and is also virgin and virtuous, in a society that prones alienation and "freedom" in the sense we both understand no need to explain.

But somehow it still exists, i only knew one girl like that, and she was socially normal, and gl - a typical nordic looking girl in here, which is rare - and she told because her "inner nature" just felt like it was bad to do it. Then eventually she reverted, and still kept her virginity. She married an algerian dude, who left to do his military service, and was still kept for years and years - despite believing he will leave soon. She got her degree, a good job, is waiting for like 2 years to get eventually married to him, yet didn't do anything wrong, nor sex, nor talking to men. The sole she talked with was me, and because she knew i wasn't at all a guy that has lust or lack of dignity. I infact admired her a lot for her steadfadness, especially given how much her parents were different than her - her mother literally told her "my daughter you should taste all dicks taste to choose the own to settle with" etc.
She was literally golden, and i'm super sensitive i know when somebody hides me something or anything, she wasn't like that at all. And not racist at all, lovely.

A literal angel, and she was cute.
This is the kind of story that kept me hoping in that regard,or else i would have probably too lose V card.
But keep in mind, what you look for exist mostly for faithful girls, and very few religions have decent rules in that regard that make sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341