Subhumans being the most likely to share looksmaxxing advice to normies

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
The subhuman, like myself, does extensive research to solve his problems. The birdcel desperately learns about bimax and means to fix his subhumanity. The manlet researches his LL cope and rat piss from China with aromasin. The norwooder hops on dutasteride and pyrilutamide like myself and tries experimental chemicals that aren't even documented by people like himself yet on forums.

I actually hate people like MorePlatesMoreDates, Dr. Dray on YouTube with the dermatology channel, or any subhumans that share with normies on reddit their looksmaxxing plans. Why? The subhumans try to share something that will barely benefit them (looksmaxxing tricks) to people who can benefit from it, for their fake superficial transactional approval.

The subhuman learns a dictionary of information like Derek, it barely benefits him, he himself said he has terrible muscle building genetics and went bald on any dose of steroids even with RU58841 contrary to popular thought, it's in his videos, and he has horrible insertions and genetics.

Screenshot 2016 05 09 18 58 08

Inb4 delt cope

Screenshot 20220828 114218

nicholas cage GIF

The subhuman is THE MOST LIKELY to share looksmaxxing advice to normies to get their transactional attention. See the normie WILL NEVER like the subhuman helping him to become mogger. But the subhuman is so spawnkilled the information won't even save him so he shares all this looksmaxxing advice in an attempt to get attention.

Even users like @Gaia262 do the same shit. See this nigga got bimax implants, full liposuction, is on PRIMOBOLAN, etc, and still literally is rated as mid tier normie Indian.

On top of this users like gaia literally DO NOT UNDERSTAND that you should not share looksmax advice. So he posts his threads (currently in BOTB) trying to "help" normies get jaw surgery and ascend. See a normal person gets jaw surgery and ascends and doesn't need to post about it because he can slay in real life. The subhuman gets jaw surgery, barely hits average, so his entire glory is sharing it with normies and they transactionally do shit like post it in best of the best so they can feed off the subhuman getting something they think would ascend them too.

@Gaia262 got zygo implants for $5k then shared it around and now it costs $15k at every surgeon. He didn't even ascend from it. He's barely average.

TLDR Subhumans in conclusion ruin ascension and are the least likely to be trusted with any looksmaxxing advice as they still cannot mog even with the looksmaxxing advice and are likely to share it with everyone for validation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Informationcapitali, NeedToSucceed, Danish_Retard and 5 others
I agree. But it's hard to resist the urge to wanna help people if you're a good person deep down.

• +1
Reactions: zxim, Deleted member 21532, Danish_Retard and 7 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggkrates, thereallegend and Deleted member 17345
I agree. But it's hard to resist the urge to wanna help people if you're a good person deep down.
Compassion on people you see as previous version you see yourself in, is not the same as randomly helping normies as an advertising scheme for missing validation like Derek and Gaia both did. Retards like gaia ruined zygo implants for me. From $5k to $15k. Now instead of 2 months of saving it's 6 months because he wanted to feel loved, and he still isn't.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .... and Deleted member 21531
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Growth Plate, .... and 1 other person
I do looksmaxxing for revenge against everyone in my vicinity that mogged me since the start of puberty. Ill give them counter-producing advise whenever i can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, igbekele007, Informationcapitali and 2 others
It’s ovER if you don’t look like Gandhi/Drago in 2022

Compassion on people you see as previous version you see yourself in, is not the same as randomly helping normies as an advertising scheme for missing validation like Derek and Gaia both did. Retards like gaia ruined zygo implants for me. From $5k to $15k. Now instead of 2 months of saving it's 6 months because he wanted to feel loved, and he still isn't.
Okay. So what's zyga implants :lul:

The subhuman, like myself, does extensive research to solve his problems. The birdcel desperately learns about bimax and means to fix his subhumanity. The manlet researches his LL cope and rat piss from China with aromasin. The norwooder hops on dutasteride and pyrilutamide like myself and tries experimental chemicals that aren't even documented by people like himself yet on forums.

I actually hate people like MorePlatesMoreDates, Dr. Dray on YouTube with the dermatology channel, or any subhumans that share with normies on reddit their looksmaxxing plans. Why? The subhumans try to share something that will barely benefit them (looksmaxxing tricks) to people who can benefit from it, for their fake superficial transactional approval.

The subhuman learns a dictionary of information like Derek, it barely benefits him, he himself said he has terrible muscle building genetics and went bald on any dose of steroids even with RU58841 contrary to popular thought, it's in his videos, and he has horrible insertions and genetics.

View attachment 1842307

Inb4 delt cope

View attachment 1842352

nicholas cage GIF

The subhuman is THE MOST LIKELY to share looksmaxxing advice to normies to get their transactional attention. See the normie WILL NEVER like the subhuman helping him to become mogger. But the subhuman is so spawnkilled the information won't even save him so he shares all this looksmaxxing advice in an attempt to get attention.

Even users like @Gaia262 do the same shit. See this nigga got bimax implants, full liposuction, is on PRIMOBOLAN, etc, and still literally is rated as mid tier normie Indian.

On top of this users like gaia literally DO NOT UNDERSTAND that you should not share looksmax advice. So he posts his threads (currently in BOTB) trying to "help" normies get jaw surgery and ascend. See a normal person gets jaw surgery and ascends and doesn't need to post about it because he can slay in real life. The subhuman gets jaw surgery, barely hits average, so his entire glory is sharing it with normies and they transactionally do shit like post it in best of the best so they can feed off the subhuman getting something they think would ascend them too.

@Gaia262 got zygo implants for $5k then shared it around and now it costs $15k at every surgeon. He didn't even ascend from it. He's barely average.

TLDR Subhumans in conclusion ruin ascension and are the least likely to be trusted with any looksmaxxing advice as they still cannot mog even with the looksmaxxing advice and are likely to share it with everyone for validation.

I don't view members on here as my "competition", we have all gone through the same thing.

it was only out of the benevolence of other users on here who took time to teach me everything (for free aswell) from 2019, that i learned and went through with my plan. I could not of done this without them. I have a responsibility to return the favour..

it was @kota that introduced me to Dr Ramieri, after the other surgeons just didn't care.

I understand the point of not helping normies , I have asked admin multiple times to make my thread members only. You are correct there are alot of normies piling in, I understand every normie that ascends means more men end up on here.

I will not spread misinformation or corrupt the information pool like some members do.

If you feel like the 250 active members on here are your competition, you are sorely mistaken.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
I don't view members on here as my "competition", we have all gone through the same thing.

it was only out of the benevolence of other users on here who took time to teach me everything (for free aswell), that i learned and went through with my plan. I could not of done this without them. I have a responsibility to return the favour..

it was @kota that introduced me to Dr Ramieri, after the other surgeons just didn't care.

I understand the point of not helping normies , I have asked admin multiple times to make my thread members only. You are correct there are alot of normies piling in, I understand every normie that ascends means more men end up on here.

I will not spread misinformation or corrupt the information pool like some members do.

If you feel like the 250 active members on here are your competition, you are sorely mistaken.
is best of the best section open to normies? it's stupid lol

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Gaia262

it was only out of the benevolence of other users on here who took time to teach me everything (for free aswell), that i learned and went through with my plan. I could not of done this without them. I have a responsibility to return the favour..

Ignore him bro you did a great job in publishing your experience. Its the cycle of looksmaxxing, the knowledge is passed down from one bro to another. If everyone just kept to themselves as OP said we would all look worse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16220 and Gaia262

View attachment 1842307

Inb4 delt cope

View attachment 1842352

nicholas cage GIF

natives kinda shit thread
(edit)
JFL i didnt know you changed account name again but the way its written reminded so much of you, haha suffer dog

Last edited:
i approve this as a subhuman. but i disagree about gaia part because this forum is not same as normies.
no we are not good people we are just starving for validation and we try to get it by being a "good" person.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220