Subhumans have higher chance of getting pussy than ltns

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Just a guy
If you are an actual subhuman that’s disgusting to look at girls will choose you over the ugly normie

You need to cry about being ugly to foids

Its impossible to seem like a pick me because they will believe every word you say mean while a ltn who is still ugly but also a normie will seem like a pick me

You get me?

If your social life is non-existent you can just cry about it on the internet
It might actually raise your chances of getting a girl as its easier to find a stacy on the internet than irl

All the „subhumans with stacies“ did just that

They cried about their looks

For obvious reason you can only do that if you wanna cuck yourself as the only women you’ll be able to get are ran trough whores who feel so shit about themselves they have the feeling they need to safe someone

Since they’re whores the only way they know how to make a man happy is with sex

If you are a ltn you should decide whether you wanna try ascending and be stuck at mtn or just make yourself subhuman on purpose

@gigell @sexy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, noobs, NZb6Air and 5 others
Seems water but I never saw anyone talk about this

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Pity sex. A promiscuous woman might want to purify herself by taking an ugly, inexperienced man and using him as some kind of virtue signaling device.

When I lost my virginity to a prostitute, she was visibly concerned and made everything to comfort me. She pitied me. Women have this older sister behavior with men for whom they feel sorry. Appealing to this side of their nature works, but it's humiliating.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream and imthesupremecel
Only way it will work is being white or black
Over for rice and currycels

Pity sex. A promiscuous woman might want to purify herself by taking an ugly, inexperienced man and using him as some kind of virtue signaling device.

When I lost my virginity to a prostitute, she was visibly concerned and made everything to comfort me. She pitied me. Women have this older sister behavior with men for whom they feel sorry. Appealing to this side of their nature works, but it's humiliating.
Yeah
Its quite literally the last resort
i knew about this for a long time before I knew about the blackpill and thank god I never used it

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Nt mtn gets slays ngl the most

Sub mtn - self explanatory

Good looking people in my own experience have some sort of non ntness

Baron Trump should be a slayer but he’s actually not

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and reptiles
Disagree but this reminds me of that funny video on IG where a suburban White girl met Kodak Black for the first time and was thirsting all over him and claiming to be a fan.

They deleted it off IG but it was so funny.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Disagree but this reminds me of that funny video on IG where a suburban White girl met Kodak Black for the first time and was thirsting all over him and claiming to be a fan.

They deleted it off IG but it was so funny.
Why do you disagree?