Subhumans with Hot Girlfriends

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
Why do I see literally subhumans with attractive girlfriends, all over my city.

It makes no sense to me.

I'm having cognitive dissonance.

You get stared at so much when walking around/ hanging out with a hot foid if ur average or subhuman. You can see most guys thinking how did he get her or acknowledging ur success

I rarely see this but when I do the girl is either unenthusiastic or treats him like shit. She's cold and distant and you can tell she doesn't really like him.

When a girl is with Chad she's happy as fuck.

Pay attention to how girls with Chad boyfriends behave as opposed girls with subhuman boyfriends

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
You get stared at so much when walking around/ hanging out with a hot foid if ur average or subhuman. You can see most guys thinking how did he get her or acknowledging ur success
They must do it to you a lot then

I rarely see this but when I do the girl is either unenthusiastic or treats him like shit. She's cold and distant and you can tell she doesn't really like him.

Cope bro. I see happy couples all the time. Weird tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Same with my ugly bug eyes friend, his "gf" hates him and doesn't wanna kiss in public. Girls are supposed to look up to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
brb becoming subhuman