Subjectivity doesn't exist

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
If something cannot be objectively defined, it's only because the required data and/or context parameters are missing or unknown. Everything is objective. Nothing is subjective. Subjectivity is cope and bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill, Mousei and IWantToMax
752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, EckhartTollemaxx, Mousei and 6 others
Wrong.beauty is VERY subjective.
There are foids I think are gorgeous which other find really ugly.
Same the other way around.
Its all subjective unless shes a 8

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, RAITEIII and Duran
752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: nausea and ZyzzReincarnate

Massive bluepill giga level cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, turkproducer, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
*breathes in*
COPE

disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
mirin your wisdom, sir
could you take me as your apprentice and teach me your knowledge
O1000063714569528850

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, IWantToMax, fukmylyf and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mousei, turkproducer and 3 others
You're on a really long streak of shit threads, keep it up brah

isn't this just a playing with definitions though? Like, subjectivity is a philosophical term, ofc in a materialistic sense nothing is subjective.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Ok😂😂 everything is cope .
It litterally makes too much sense for your little brain
Cope × 2
isn't this just a playing with definitions though? Like, subjectivity is a philosophical term, ofc in a materialistic sense nothing is subjective.
Yes exactly but its fun to troll the low IQs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
If something cannot be objectively defined, it's only because the required data and/or context parameters are missing or unknown. Everything is objective. Nothing is subjective. Subjectivity is cope and bluepilled.
Jfl subjectivity is real and it is due to different neural connections in different individuals same data wont be processed uniformly bc the action potential of your neurons and their connections to other neurons would be different.Jfl at your logic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Drugs and Dogs
If everyone was exactly the same then subjectivity wouldn't exist but everyone is different. So that's why we have men that like cars and boys that don't like cars.

required data and context can pertain to the same thing and yet formulate different perceptions. this implies ultimate subjectivity.
the counter argument is that different perceptions are objective layers that are more right or more objective than other conceptions.
regardless, this discussion is pseudo intellectual drivel. i just want to be GL with prominent zygos.

Morality is very subjective. It is not an objective fact that stealing is wrong. It's not an analytic truth nor is is empirically verifiable, you can't see the 'wrongness' of stealing or measure it. There is no data for measuring wrongness because it's just not possible. You may say it's wrong because you feel it's wrong, but that is just based on emotion, not some sort of objective fact.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3328
Morality is very subjective. It is not an objective fact that stealing is wrong. It's not an analytic truth nor is is empirically verifiable, you can't see the 'wrongness' of stealing or measure it. There is no data for measuring wrongness because it's just not possible. You may say it's wrong because you feel it's wrong, but that is just based on emotion, not some sort of objective fact.
mirin signature

• Love it
Reactions: Drugs
I'd say there's 2 parts of beauty, subjective and objective.
Some things look automatically good such as harmony, it's based on mathematics.
Some things are preference such as jaw width or the way your neutral expression looks (angry, sad, happy etc.)