Subliminals for red eyes.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Original

Pls post good subliminals to get this eye colour (only verified working). Thanks.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 16371
bruh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
.org moment

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 21044
watching Sasuke and Itachi edits made me get sharingan. Works 100%
proof

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 23564, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
you can't youll have to go to moscolor in russia who can genetically alter the rayleigh scattering of the iris by combining a light amber color with a purple color since yellow + purple makes red you'll have to actually make the violet pigmentation first by combining a light blue with light amber though it's a lot of steps and will cost 20k+ i'm first on the list for clinical trials though so i'll lyk in 2027 how it goes

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 21044
you can't youll have to go to moscolor in russia who can genetically alter the rayleigh scattering of the iris by combining a light amber color with a purple color since yellow + purple makes red you'll have to actually make the violet pigmentation first by combining a light blue with light amber though it's a lot of steps and will cost 20k+ i'm first on the list for clinical trials though so i'll lyk in 2027 how it goes
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
In!

I do low key want to demonMaxx.

Ok bro when you come to Russia let me know I will guide you

Anime geek ete color

You need to grind dark karma XP points, sacrificing children is a really time efficient method

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044