subliminals part 2 i kinda got hunter eyes it works legit

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i got these results in four days its witchcraft ngl and this time its at THE SAME ANGLE
before subliminal:

after subliminal:

these were taken exactly at the same angle im not squinting as you can see my eyebrows are at the same position the only thing thats changed is my UEE
@werto40 @delphabot @sorrowfulsad @pizza @StrangerDanger @coolguy1 @RealLooksmaxxer @jackieboy21 @eduardkoopman @Zealot @Zerox
@AtlasTH @thesexiestboulalive @subhuman pakicel @BearBoy @n0rthface @Digital Hitler @Qwernity

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schönling, Perfectumbrain, Effortless and 13 others
Insane

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Confirmed subliminals cure ptosis

• Love it
WOW bery good results!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jackieboy21 and Deleted member 14166
Wow thats crazy bro that u looked down before and up after thats so crazy no wonder u got a white gf :eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Perfectumbrain, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
Voodoo magic on my nuts

• JFL
Wow thats crazy bro that u looked down before and up after thats so crazy no wonder u got a white gf :eek:
look at my eye positioning am i looking up?

Last edited:
i got these results in four days its witchcraft ngl and this time its at THE SAME ANGLE
before subliminal:View attachment 1278236
after subliminal:View attachment 1278237

these were taken exactly at the same angle im not squinting as you can see my eyebrows are at the same position the only thing thats changed is my UEE
@werto40 @delphabot @sorrowfulsad @pizza @StrangerDanger @coolguy1 @RealLooksmaxxer @jackieboy21 @eduardkoopman @Zealot @Zerox
@AtlasTH @thesexiestboulalive @subhuman pakicel @BearBoy @n0rthface @Digital Hitler @Qwernity
yeah. this time the angle looks more and mostly equal, as before.

Show ur face already. What's the point revealing parts of ur face in evry post. I have a good idea of what u look like OP

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
I listened to this and my dick fell off:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Show ur face already. What's the point revealing parts of ur face in evry post. I have a good idea of what u look like OP
see my earlier threads my full face is somewhere there

• +1

• +1
if you start a tangent from the midpoint its almost the same do it for yourself on ms paint the one before subliminal is 53px and the one after is 54px there is logically no way I am looking up

Try height sub

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 14867, evap0 and 3 others
alright man at the end of the day i managed to get hunter eyes :)
you dont have hunter eyes
and if you believe your orbital structure and uee changed from listening to an audio for four days you're absolutely fucking retarded
just relax and then tense your eyes theory

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, kebabcoper, Deleted member 14667 and 2 others
and if you believe your orbital structure and uee changed from listening to an audio for four days you're absolutely fucking retarded
(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AtlasTH
here's another one :)(y) eyes are tilted down

Last edited:
are you trolling or do you actually believe this
well if it worked for me in a span of four days then yeah it works , no other explanation this cant be puberty

looks the same +1 for coping tho

• Love it
well if it worked for me in a span of four days then yeah it works , no other explanation this cant be puberty
no its literally angle and the way you tense your eyes
go take a video of your entire face in motion and compare your eyes to before and you will literally see that there is no difference

go take a video of your entire face in motion and compare your eyes to before and you will literally see that there is no difference
wdym by angle bro , the first one i sent is literally at the same angle

also how the hell can you tense your eyes?

Record video in motion with your eye relaxed

I can confirm since I started using dragon subliminal i got a tail and can breathe fire out of my ass

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Basedprincess, evap0 and Jason Voorhees
the problem is it wont be permanant the minor results might fade over time after you quit using this sub

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
the problem is it wont be permanant the minor results might fade over time after you quit using this sub
yes ill be seeing the effect without the subliminal and let you guys know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back