Subliminals?

karpeltunnel

karpeltunnel

Iron
One of the more interesting discoveries on here. Most people here have heard of them and probably tried them, and conclude their cope for physical changes which I can agree with. But has anyone tried them for other aspects and seen results? Better memory, attract more friends, get better at piano, make more money. What were your results?

motherfucker delete thread I cant let people find out about the secret looxmax
Glow Treasure Chest GIF by gfaught

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and karpeltunnel
motherfucker delete thread I cant let people find out about the secret looxmax
Glow Treasure Chest GIF by gfaught
Drop some of the ones your using, or pm if you donโ€™t want other users to see.

It's all in your mind, it only changes *your* perception because ideas are in your brain and that's how you perceive a face (like rating people in PSL terms) but unless someone compliments you on having an slim nose when your nose was big before or hollow cheeks when you were bloated mean nothing changed. Other people would have to notice your results if you want to believe, if you listen a sub to get money you will have to receive more opportunities to get money or it's cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
It's all in your mind, it only changes *your* perception because ideas are in your brain and that's how you perceive a face but unless someone compliments you on having an slim nose when your nose was big before or hollow cheeks when you were bloated mean nothing changed. Other people would have to notice your results if you want to believe.
I already stated physical changes are cope, but for things like memory or making more money constantly hearing those affirmations could potentially affect your real life. Similar to law of attraction.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
I already stated physical changes are cope, but for things like memory or making more money constantly hearing those affirmations could potentially affect your real life. Similar to law of attraction.
Where is the proof? Idc about that supposed "law of attraction", if you believe your handsome you won't be more handsome maybe it will make you more confident but a truecel listening to subs is a truecel.

Where is the proof? Idc about that supposed "law of attraction", if you believe your handsome you won't be more handsome.
There is none you Buffon. Thatโ€™s why I made this thread to see if anyone has tried it, and their anecdotal evidence on if it did anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back