Subliminals ?

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
Can subliminals change eye color? What’s your experience? I have subhuman eyecolor, is there anyway I can make them lighter? Sun exposure?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and schizolool
yes bro i was t50 and now im a10 after 3months listening

• Love it
Reactions: schizolool
listen to this

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, schizolool and Deleted member 33379
i was a10 but thanks to subliminals i got My desired t30 eyes

But subliminals are not completely useless.

Can subliminals change eye color? What’s your experience? I have subhuman eyecolor, is there anyway I can make them lighter? Sun exposure?
just wear contacts. there are ones you can buy that actually look natural and not fake, but don’t buy ones that are a lot lighter than your natural eyes (and make sure you don’t get circle lenses)

But subliminals are not completely useless.
and i agree, subliminals/manifestation have genuinely done stuff for me, even if it sounds gay

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 33379
I tried them and they didn't do anything...Still, they take zero effort so you might as well play some in the background, some people claimed they had results from them, could be the placebo effect.

• +1
Reactions: zura, deepfrieddog and Deleted member 33379
Yes saar i went from t60 to a10

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 33379 and Gonthar
ive paid a subliminal maker to make one for me which will give all users like u terminal cancer, and it is working.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 33379
ive paid a subliminal maker to make one for me which will give all users like u terminal cancer, and it is working.
Hahah you’re funny

only works on mindset not looks

what did they do?
maybe it is just luck or delusion, but mostly they’ve helped me lose weight, improve skin, get stuff i want and also i have noticed a difference in the way people are treating/interacting with me(in accordance to the subliminals i listen to) — again it could just be placebo but makes me feel good either way so who cares!! :feelsahh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33379 and Tallooksmaxxer
welcome to .org, a place where people think that listening to some demonic audio will change their genetics