Subsmissive, high libido feminine females like steroids users

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
They search up for big masculine guys, the only girls that those pretty boys attract are little girls jbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, socialcel, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Yeah jbs mog, who wants a used up arbys roast beef sandwich whore ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu and LowTierVitoBss
The girla i attract are 20-30,mistly 25-30 bcs of my masculine body

High-libido females sounds like a turn-off. I don't want to date any sex crazed animals

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
High-libido females sounds like a turn-off. I don't want to date any sex crazed animals
I am sex crazed due to anabolic steroids, so they search for me bcs of my high libido and i search girls like that for the same reason.
Win win situation for both

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Debetro
I am sex crazed due to anabolic steroids, so they search for me bcs of my high libido and i search girls like that for the same reason.
Win win situation for both
They tend to be low IQ and be promiscous that is what I don't like

the biggest “sex crazed” female is still not even at 10% of the horniness of the average incel

the biggest “sex crazed” female is still not even at 10% of the horniness of the average incel
Not true incels have low testosterone that is why theyre incels in the first place, you have no idea

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Not true incels have low testosterone that is why theyre incels in the first place, you have no idea
this is cope not all incels are low T, this is just as dumb as saying all incels are short or all incels are very ugly facially

this is cope not all incels are low T, this is just as dumb as saying all incels are short or all incels are very ugly facially
High t is what makes a male attractive, specially high prenatal t and high t in puberty, it is all about dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
im not attracted to women older than 18

water but yes, actual women and not teenage girls want a masculine man. You ideally want a feminine woman and feminine women do not want feminine "men"/boys, they want the opposite which is a masculine man/provider but that doesnt necessarily mean steroid users though, just inshape kinda muscular guys

• +1
water but yes, actual women and not teenage girls want a masculine man. You ideally want a feminine woman and feminine women do not want feminine "men"/boys, they want the opposite which is a masculine man/provider but that doesnt necessarily mean steroid users though, just inshape kinda muscular guys
Yes water but kids here cope too much

Yes water but kids here cope too much
most of the forum is 15-18 year old buddy, ofc they want to prettyboymaxx because that's what the women in their age range like.

• +1
High t is what makes a male attractive, specially high prenatal t and high t in puberty, it is all about dimorphism
you think everywhere on earth is the same, there are plenty of women who prefer guys on the feminine side

you think everywhere on earth is the same, there are plenty of women who prefer guys on the feminine side
Lol:lul::lul::lul::lul: