Subtle IOI

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
When a foid grabs your ass or tell you oh you are so strong when you help her with something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
When a foid grabs your ass
89C20DF8 F0F0 4B64 B798 58DB0F005A79

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
When a foid grabs your ass or tell you oh you are so strong when you help her with something
Sadly I found this out later on. Had one white chick say to me oh you are so strong when I helped her out and trust me I ain’t anything special

Sadly I found this out later on. Had one white chick say to me oh you are so strong when I helped her out and trust me I ain’t anything special
Ive had girls say that to me and I'm a fucking lanklet, doesn't mean shit.

Ive had girls say that to me and I'm a fucking lanklet, doesn't mean shit.
Did you ask her out. You still have to approach

Tales from the

Basement 😈

Girls have complimented my ass but never grabbed it Im jealous ngl

Keep crying for me you zygotes barrow frame and narrow jawcell

I have no ass either it was this milf at work
i cant hear you from

down

there

lil guy

Different experiences man
if she doesn’t want a 6’2 white guy what makes u think she wants a 5’6 indian jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
When a girl grabs your ass, wolf whistles, wiggles her eyebrows and strokes her beard at you theory

if she doesn’t want a 6’2 white guy what makes u think she wants a 5’6 indian jfl

You in for it framecell when you go to college you gonna get mogged by everyone. Be happy that your gf felt pity for you and kept you around.

You in for it framecell when you go to college you gonna get mogged by everyone. Be happy that your gf felt pity for you and kept you around.
Okay old man

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
I’m still in college you high e beta fag. Jfl having a gf and posting on here. Proves you have no life. NCT with that small frame = over

• +1
Reactions: pisslord