Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, aspiringexcel, mewcoper and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 27987
He meant there are no blacks/curries only slavs and its peaceful there. Surprisingly there are no Ashots in that vid
Clueless retard. He would be the first to get shot by batka's hitmen squad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 24444
He meant there are no blacks/curries only slavs and its peaceful there. Surprisingly there are no Ashots in that vid
I live in Germany, it‘s mostly Blacks, Curries or Middle Easterners which shit on street, throw their dirt on the streets and harass people and chimp out for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Debetro and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and St.TikTokcel
I live in Germany, it‘s mostly Blacks, Curries or Middle Easterners which shit on street, throw their dirt on the streets and harass people and chimp out for no reason
Belarus jiest trad and based, innit?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
slavs cause the most noise in the public transports usually

belarus is just a totalitarian poor shithole controlled by batjka .

• JFL
Clueless retard. He would be the first to get shot by batka's hitmen squad.
Tbh never have been in a public transportation in my shithole, are they really that bad in out 4th world countries?

IMG 2699

• JFL
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 24444
Tbh never have been in a public transportation in my shithole, are they really that bad in out 4th world countries?
Sometimes drunkards chimp-out and some gopniks start playing loud music. That's about it. Just never make eye contact with them and you should be good to go.

• JFL
glad i don’t live in that shithole

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Sometimes drunkards chimp-out and some gopniks start playing loud music. That's about it. Just never make eye contact with them and you should be good to go.
Way more convenient to just ubermax or walk there tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Don't be mean

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 24444
Nothing new. Subway full of slavic prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Thankfully for incels rotting there as their territories arent no longer Polish-Lithuanian as the mog would be even more brutal @St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444
Thankfully for incels rotting there as their territories arent no longer Polish-Lithuanian as the mog would be even more brutal @St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy
I have been in all over Eastern and Central European Slavic countries, they were all civilised and safe. Only In Western Europe they act degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I have been in all over Eastern and Central European Slavic countries, they were all civilised and safe. Only In Western Europe they act degenerate
People in the city centre don't butcher you? Damn! Try coming here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23239
People in the city centre don't butcher you? Damn! Try coming here.
View attachment 2379743
Tbh until discovering redpill/blackpill I thought that dating is way better in the west than here and foids there are more trad since divorce rates here in post soviet shitholes are just brutal. Also a lot of stories of some Ashot cucking Vanyas @Makhachev @Ketamine

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Tbh until discovering redpill/blackpill I thought that dating is way better in the west than here and foids there are more trad since divorce rates here in post soviet shitholes are just brutal. Also a lot of stories of some Ashot chucking Vanyas @Makhachev @Ketamine
I'm just amazed at how dalits on here lack critical thinking skills. He literally based off an entire country by visiting a city centre where oligarchs drive around with their maybachs and bentleys.

• +1
%D0%9D%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0-%D0%92%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D0%B8-%D0%92%D1%8F%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2-%D0%94%D0%B0%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BA.jpg

yep, he would get approached if he went to blocks of minsk/kiyv/moscow and not the centre
@russiancel got assaulted by some schizo whilst working as curry courier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23239
@russiancel elab
I was in da DHL bus (Peugeot Jumper) and some ogre alcoholmaxxed mogger tried to steal my backpack from passenger seat while I was stuck in traffic jam JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
Tbh until discovering redpill/blackpill I thought that dating is way better in the west than here and foids there are more trad since divorce rates here in post soviet shitholes are just brutal. Also a lot of stories of some Ashot cucking Vanyas @Makhachev @Ketamine
It‘s because of huge drinking problems, thats why Russian and Polish foids Muslim maxx in Turkey, Balkans