Success, Blackpill and who we are

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Many of you have probably wondered why from an incels perspective there are 2 groups of people: those who refuse to acknowledge the blackpill with all its consequences, and those who embrace it and take action. You've probably felt like an outlier at some times, given the fact that there are so many ugly ass people fully aware of their disgusting appearance, yet they don't do anything against it.

Maybe even your closest relatives and family members have made comments on that and continuously fail to understand why you have chosen the blackpill and looksmax path.

It turns out that - as some studies suggest - there's indeed two groups of people: optimizers and so called tolerizers. With the former representing the people who have a transitive, unambiguous order of preferences, from which they try to reach the highest order preference in each given moment they have to make a decision, and the latter being the people who choose the first alternative that pops up that meets their minimum preference criteria. Optimizers are therefore maximizers, while tolerizers just "tolerate" and choose the first best option that comes up. It's probable that this disposition is to a substantial degree genetic.

Obviously, the link that I'm trying to make is that blackpillers and looksmaxxers in particular are genetically determined "optimizers". They are better aware of the opportunity costs of a decision or specific status (i.e. being an ugly recessed subhuman) and they simply cannot accept that. These people tend to be less happy in life (proven by studies) and there's little we can change about that. Awareness, therefore, contributes to subjective unhappiness.

However, we may make a link to Nietzsche at this point: The continuous strive for maximizing the outcomes of decisions in terms of that they lead to the highest order preference gives us a subjective meaning in life, it creates a sense of responsibility, which helps to fill the fundamental objective meaninglessness of our existence. This is in stark contrast to the "Tolerizer", who is not steered by this continuous strive for maximization.

I firmly believe that we should use this as a source of strength, that the mere awareness of the reason WHY we are like this helps to better understand our struggles, and eventually guides us to happiness by fully focussing on what we do and who we are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Karstossos
Dnr

Used to be a philosopher too but it made me ugly and it was such a waste of time.

If you're bored try Parfit's readings on Personal Identity. Frankfurt and Responsibility is interesting as well. But it's all a cope.

Aristotelian Virtue Ethics are the only sane and practical philosophy you should use.

Last edited:
Dnr

Used to be a philosopher too but it made me ugly and it was such a waste of time.

If you're bored try Parfit's readings on Personal Identity. Frankfurt and Responsibility is interesting as well. But it's all a cope.

Aristotelian Ethics are the only sane and practical philosophy you should use.
Cuck take. Ought ethics based on the moral principles of a brutally based dictatorship are the only good ethics.
Kant, Rousseau, Religions or Rawls are all ASS

Cuck take. Ought ethics based on the moral principles of a brutally based dictatorship are the only good ethics.
Kant, Rousseau, Religions or Rawls are all ASS
What? I never advocated for any of those.

What ought ethics? Moral Philosophy and Ethics are usually about what one ought to do.

What dictatorship are you talking about? Leviathan is the closest that comes to mind?

Virtue Ethics are practical and are based in human reality. They help you the most.

Aristotle literally tells us what a modern psychologist would tell you to be happy.

Have character traits which are in the mean/ modest. Have friends, good looks, good nutrition, good thinking and a relationship.

Last edited: