Success Photos/Stories of Frontalis Botox

Nihonz9

Nihonz9

Greycel this, greycel that
I genuinely see the advice everywhere to “oh yeah just inject Botox into your forehead to relax the frontalis so your eyebrows become lower-set!” But like, has anyone here had this done and are there any success comparisons before and after on this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
I genuinely see the advice everywhere to “oh yeah just inject Botox into your forehead to relax the frontalis so your eyebrows become lower-set!” But like, has anyone here had this done and are there any success comparisons before and after on this thread?
Saw a thread on it a while ago that said that it didn't work. In my opinion, there some better ways to get lower-set eyebrows that may even work better.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Nihonz9
Saw a thread on it a while ago that said that it didn't work. In my opinion, there some better ways to get lower-set eyebrows that may even work better.
I was thinking this, because if anything I’ve also heard of Botox “leaking” as the body’s lymphatic system naturally drains or moves the Botox around, I know it even can last 6 months to a year depending on injection location but like I personally wouldn’t want Botox running around in my face regardless if it relaxes frontalis. That can cause droopy eyelid and shit no?

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
What methods besides that BS UUDD on TT cause idk im not a fan of eyelid pulling and shit either (I know that doesn’t involve frontalis) but like overall for eye area I need to know how to get the eyebrow lower,

I was thinking this, because if anything I’ve also heard of Botox “leaking” as the body’s lymphatic system naturally drains or moves the Botox around, I know it even can last 6 months to a year depending on injection location but like I personally wouldn’t want Botox running around in my face regardless if it relaxes frontalis. That can cause droopy eyelid and shit no?
Yeah it can happen but it's like a 5-10 percent chance. That's still not worth it though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
What methods besides that BS UUDD on TT cause idk im not a fan of eyelid pulling and shit either (I know that doesn’t involve frontalis) but like overall for eye area I need to know how to get the eyebrow lower,
I was going to say eye-pulling but I can't think of anything else. But surgery is the most risky thing you could do or fillers etc.

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
not botox, but i fixed my habit of constantly raising my eyebrows, and they got a little bit lower set, maybe i’ll try botox in future , but have to do some researches on that topic

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpeg
    IMG_3577.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3578.jpeg
    IMG_3578.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Jonas2k7
not botox, but i fixed my habit of constantly raising my eyebrows, and they got a little bit lower set, maybe i’ll try botox in future , but have to do some researches on that topic
really big difference imo, no squinting?

Mirin lashes. Tell the recipe , chef.

Mirin lashes. Tell the recipe , chef.
minoxidil on eyebrows and slightly under 1-2 a day, dermarolling on brows 1-2 times a week and most important ordinary lash serum 2 times on lashes everyday. Results will show in 2-3 months, also dont forget about coloring, i have shitty light colored brows,lashes and hair, so i dye hair dark brown and lashes with brows black(because brows with lashes looks really weird with light hair)

• Love it
Reactions: Elijah_leo
I am currently experiencing a droopy eye side effect from botox. I got it injected in the forehead, between and on the brows for anti aging/wrinkles.
One of my eyes now constantly looks sleepy and weakened on pictures.
It wil go away within 2-3 months, but still a bad side effect...