Success with women won’t change shit.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
I have mogged the fuck out of my friends who I thot were on my level to hell and back. I got the most attention from girls and it wasn’t even close. Yet today I went in a mirror maze with them and felt confident when seeing myself and then 30 secs later saw one of my failos and lost all confidence. Didn’t want to be there anymore and wanted to leave right away. I still hate the man in the mirror just as much as I did when I was getting 0 female attention. Even if I successfully got a Stacy I feel like I’d still be like this until I fix my issues. I have nothing in my life to base confidence off of besides my looks and I am never good looking enough to loook in the mirror and not hate the reflection. Even when I ascend what happens at 35 when I’m no longer as gl? I need something to base confidence on that isn’t fleeting like looks or else I’ll rope or go insane.

• +1
Reactions: ongifm, Deleted member 27987, It'snotover and 2 others
Self improvement isn't cope

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
What looksmaxxing have you done?

How tall are you?

natejacobs
5”11 barefoot
Um ok? I don’t look like him irl he’s just my favorite TV show character and nobody took this name so now it’s mine

Not trying to drag you, but are you diagnosed with asperger syndrome or some kind of a mental illness?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 29167
Not trying to drag you, but are you diagnosed with asperger syndrome or some kind of a mental illness?
No I haven’t but I probably have some mental illness not sure what

No I haven’t but I probably have some mental illness it sure what
You are over reacting. Imagine going outside to have fun, then suddenly you see your reflection and start crying and run back home. That's just not normal.

You are over reacting. Imagine going outside to have fun, then suddenly you see your reflection and start crying and run back home. That's just not normal.
Nigga I stayed the rest of the night there and I didn’t change how I acted outwardly but I refused to talk to girls 4 the rest of the night and YES I KNKW IM PROBBALY MENTALLY ILL IK

you are just insecure, like me. it's not mental illness, it's being invisible and then not invisible anymore. you get used to attention, then bored. it's like this, 3 stages. you dont accept you are worth attention, then you get used to it and it's fun, and then it's boring