successful leanmaxxers help

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
inb4 put the fork down SO FUNNY :lul::lul::lul::lul:

can you think of dieting/leanmaxxing discipline as a muscle that you train, the more you reject the binge eating the stronger that muscle will get. Because currently it is hard to turn the food down, because it makes me feel better when I'm sad. Can I rely that it will get easier, was this true in your case?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, zurzolo, Deleted member 70955 and 1 other person
which foods are you binging on

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and zurzolo

can you think of dieting/leanmaxxing discipline as a muscle that you train, the more you reject the binge eating the stronger that muscle will get. Because currently it is hard to turn the food down, because it makes me feel better when I'm sad. Can I rely that it will get easier, was this true in your case?
You need to find dopamine sources to replace food like nicotine caffeine unironically videogames

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and zurzolo
If its hunger issue that is the worst and wont go away you can try eating huge amount of low calorie food

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
You need to find dopamine sources to replace food like nicotine caffeine unironically videogames
I do all those things and even tried vaping, didn't really help. So this idea of discipline being a muscle isn't true?

• +1
I do all those things and even tried vaping, didn't really help. So this idea of discipline being a muscle isn't true?
It is true but then i think you are just hungry and can't resist food

• +1
It is true but then i think you are just hungry and can't resist food
No I literally just use food as a coping mechanism for boredom, sadness

• +1
Literally just eat less. If you can't do this you won't get lean

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Pale God and Alt Number 3
eat good food that will fill you up eat tuna sardines they have a lot of fats chicken eggs quark milk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, Htobrother and sickdawgie
Just starve yourself think of it as a punishment before you turn into a subhuman phoenix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, zurzolo, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Literally just eat less. If you can't do this you won't get lean
ok but im asking a question a little more complex than that

• +1
How can you not be lean? Its virtually impossible

You have to eat above 2800 calories to even maintain muscle mass

Over if you eat that much every single day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo, fuse, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person

ok put that fork down then (y)

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and ReadBooksEveryday
You have 2 options, you either eat in a calorie deficit for a period of time or you can switch to using 1 fuel source. You can leanmaxx by eating just sugar/carbs or just fat for your energy. I would go the fat route given you will be more satiated.

You need to eat a lot of fat and moderate protein. Too much protein will be burned as sugar and you will crave carbs/sugar given your body is running on it. You will need to eat around 90g of protein and 200g of fat which will mean around 80% of calories from fat. When you feel like cheating just eat lots of fat, if you're in a fat burning state then you will not crave any carbs.

I don't reccomend going the high sugar route given you will be hungry all the time due to your blood sugar being so high, I've tried to before and all I could think about was food jfl

The diet will be boring but its worth it for the PSL gain

• +1
It will get harder then leaner you get

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Alt Number 3

You are seriously overestimating height and muscle mass of an avg user here

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, zurzolo, Pale God and 1 other person
You are seriously overestimating height and muscle mass of an avg user here
I had one normie friend fat and short I used to eat 2500 cals maintaince back then when I was jacked
He started eating like me after 3 weeks he got even fatter ass and giga fat:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Alt Number 3, sickdawgie and 1 other person
It's very hard to leanmax. The hardest looksmax I've been doing. I get a lot hungrier when I drink water, so try reducing the amount of water that you drink. And try reminding yourself of how miserable you feel when you are bloated. I don't want to go back to that life. That's what motivates me to leanmax. We either man up and cope with the hunger or we will stay fat for life and never experience a higher SMV.

Also, watch this for motivation:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, sickdawgie and Htobrother
It's very hard to leanmax. The hardest looksmax I've been doing. I get a lot hungrier when I drink water, so try reducing the amount of water that you drink. And try reminding yourself of how miserable you feel when you are bloated. I don't want to go back to that life. That's what motivates me to leanmax. We either man up and cope with the hunger or we will stay fat for life and never experience a higher SMV.

Also, watch this for motivation:

Does it get easier? are you getting better at training that discipline?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Deleted member 70955
Does it get easier? are you getting better at training that discipline?

Definitely! What I did was save pictures of my bloated face and check them out every time I felt like eating a lot. I wrote a text for myself warning that I would never ascend from my miserable state if I continued to eat like a pig. Every time I felt like eating more, I read that and the urge to eat passed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, Htobrother and sickdawgie
Definitely! What I did was save pictures of my bloated face and check them out every time I felt like eating a lot. I wrote a text for myself warning that I would never ascend from my miserable state if I continued to eat like a pig. Every time I felt like eating more, I read that and the urge to eat passed.
Ok, appreciate it might try that.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Deleted member 70955
yea i lost like 13-15 pounds in a short time frame like 2 months max but i was getting off my bulk

i stopped using creatine and ate less meals so like 3 instead of 4

plus reduce your carb intake but don't stop eating carbs

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and sickdawgie

I don't even use fork !

• +1

furosemide

Calorie deficit, ritalin and ozempic/mounjaro for 1.5-2 years.

Saved you all the heartache and non-working advice.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
just lock in brah, it was easy asf for me to stop eating junk food, sometimes i allow myself a bottle of iced tea as a cheat drink weekly

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie

get a fitness tracker something simple like a fitbit, pair it with cronometer and connect the tracker to cronometer it will count calories fro you so you know how much you burned and how much you needa eat, if over eat jus run it off and dont do low carb. gl nigger

Yea i replaced it with nicotine its either i binge food or smoke cigs if i cut food

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie