Which one would you pick?

• Failed chad

• Successful normie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
This is Jason Lewis. 6'2 hunter eyed WASP with a wide asf frame who was a semi famous model in the 90s. He later tried to get into acting but his acting career never really took off and as he was out of modelling industry for a while he became irrelevant. He mostly dated mid women throughout his modelling and acting career. He is only famous on psl forums for his looks nobody outside of .org knows or cares about him.

An example of Successful Normie would be Shia Labeouf. Normie looks but still marketed himself well and became a top actor and dated some of hottest women in hollywood in their prime like megan fox. He is extremely famous and is more wealthy than lewis.

He status, wealth mogs Jason to moon but Jason looks and height mogs him to the moon. Basically he is opposite of Jason.

My question is who would you choose to be if given a choice? Who life mogs the other in this scenario? Failed chad or successful normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, watah, maarda and 8 others
How can a chad fail?

He fucked whoever he wanted and lived his prime to the fullest. If it was 3 quality years he already life mogs 99% of normies.

Even if he didn't fuck any top tier woman he got god treatment from everyone he met. His life experiences were probably extremely pleasant.

Chad is peak existence in the modern world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, CarrotMaxxer, hypernormie and 12 others
@Chadeep @TechnoBoss @StrangerDanger @forevergymcelling @Amnesia @normie_joe @exo @Gargantuan @heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Chadeep and TechnoBoss
How can a chad fail?

He fucked whoever he wanted and lived his prime to the fullest. If it was 3 quality years he already life mogs 99% of normies.
He was never successful or famous or ever dated high status hot gigastacies like shia did tho. He failed to reach his potential even with his gigachad looks.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Sub0, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
He had a role in how I met your mother where he stole someone else’s wife, so Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, watah, Clqs and 2 others
he looks a bit like a pale David Gandy in the second pic. definitely a failed chad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
he looks a bit like a pale David Gandy in the second pic. definitely a failed chad
Even with all that wealth status and shia having dated hotter women?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Failed Chad because although he's not really famous anymore, he has the face + past status to do more than well enough in his life.

Successful normies are only successful because of their fame. If the fame was taken away (which we've seen can be done with cancel culture) they revert back to being just basically regular normies.

Of course everything can be taken away at the end of the day. A Chad can have his face disfigured in a horrific accident and lose his looks, a successful normie can call someone a nigger and no one hires him for roles anymore, etc. Overall though, I'd rather be failed Chad.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, rand anon, Chadeep and 1 other person
Having normie face means u have normie iq and thoughts so no

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@buflek @Lefty Rankin @SidharthTheSlayer

Failed Chad is an oxymoron

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, AspiringMogger, Clqs and 2 others
Looking at Jason Lewis I have to admit he is a giga chad.

That ruins the question because that guy's looks are extremely rare. With a regular chad I think this would've been a bigger dillema.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Normie, just because you manage to steal at least one staicy from the hands of a chad, which is always a welcome thing to do..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I'd say this was a matter of luck

Shia was lucky he got cast as the average "relatable" normie in Transformers movies and then that's that, but it's all he's known for aside from a meme where he's screaming on a green screen and that one Sia music video where he's dancing with the loli

Lewis was unlucky that he was cast in shitty roastie soap operas like Sex in the City, wasted his prime in it and no big budget films

I still wouldn't wanna be Shia. The dopamine of me mogging every normie I come across is honestly better than being an actor who peaked for 5 years and then became irrelevant or a joke later on

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, rand anon, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
My question is who would you choose to be if given a choice?

Successful high-tier-normie with a great social circle. "Oh, but muh zygos and hunter eyes!" I'd rather be more familiar while good-looking, if you know what I mean. That's exactly what a high-tier-normie is: the high end of a normie group. Getting most of the attention from the high-tier-Beckies and Stacylites. "Oh, but you would never have Stacy, bro." I'm fine with Beckies. I've never been a Stacy-only type anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Successful chad (like I am already)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Images 65

50 year old dating a woman almost 20 year younger. Chad in my books honestly.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, lucifer6969, Manana and 3 others
@try2beme @<6PSLcel @Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
failed chad

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and HeightPilledum
I'd say this was a matter of luck

Shia was lucky he got cast as the average "relatable" normie in Transformers movies and then that's that, but it's all he's known for aside from a meme where he's screaming on a green screen and that one Sia music video where he's dancing with the loli

Lewis was unlucky that he was cast in shitty roastie soap operas like Sex in the City, wasted his prime in it and no big budget films

I still wouldn't wanna be Shia. The dopamine of me mogging every normie I come across is honestly better than being an actor who peaked for 5 years and then became irrelevant or a joke later on
Yea. Shia basically had the highest of highs and lowest of lows while Jason lived a decent consistent life away from the limelight

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
he is not a true chad, he has a high gonial angle

how high? High enough to destroy his looks

mogged by some rdm ethnic foid lol

Failed Chad any day. The day you decide to take your life seriously, you'll eliminate pretty much everyone on your passage, and mog the successful normies.Chad can only fail if he lets himself go.

Lewis has fucked better, you just don't know

• +1
Failed chad, because imagine looking like that.

• +1
@StrangerDanger @Magnum Opus @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, StrangerDanger, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
In this exact scenario and comparisons im picking the "failed" chad

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
Bluepilled question.

• +1
OP leaves out the normie is JEWISH and therefore had doors opened for him in Hollywood that the first guy didn't

lol "successfully marketed himself" J E W I S H part of the tribe

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
shia labouef is a scripted illuminati jew character which always lifemogs anything else

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and IAMNOTANINCEL
who gives af they both life mog 99% of men anyways

• +1
This is Jason Lewis. 6'2 hunter eyed WASP with a wide asf frame who was a semi famous model in the 90s. He later tried to get into acting but his acting career never really took off and as he was out of modelling industry for a while he became irrelevant. He mostly dated mid women throughout his modelling and acting career. He is only famous on psl forums for his looks nobody outside of .org knows or cares about him.

View attachment 3039618View attachment 3039619View attachment 3039620

An example of Successful Normie would be Shia Labeouf. Normie looks but still marketed himself well and became a top actor and dated some of hottest women in hollywood in their prime like megan fox. He is extremely famous and is more wealthy than lewis.

He status, wealth mogs Jason to moon but Jason looks and height mogs him to the moon. Basically he is opposite of Jason.

View attachment 3039621View attachment 3039622View attachment 3039623

My question is who would you choose to be if given a choice? Who life mogs the other in this scenario? Failed chad or successful normie
this makes u think that jews indeed controll Hollywood

jfl shia is a jew dude no wonder

• +1
How can a chad fail?

Even if he didn't fuck any top tier woman he got god treatment from everyone he met. His life experiences were probably extremely pleasant.

Chad is peak existence in the modern world.
well what's better the admiration by everyone or actually fucking prime fox

i guess the former actually probably

• +1
No such thing as a failed chad.
Chad treatment and what happens in your body because of it beats having any manmade status. A chad will never be depressed unless something like his wife dies or something.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back