Succubus Tulpa

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Banned

Visualize the tulpa as vividly as you can in a dark room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
U can get a lustful jinn

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
But prepare to face consequences

• +1
Lustful jinns are better than any stacy or any human
However the risks and consequences that come afterwards are too much i personally dont wanna do it
Lustful jinn honestly fogs an irl succubus

• +1
Do you talk to them ?
Nah, I'm just joking, but I am straight up kind of possessed by a Goetic demon and he talks to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73905 and Deleted member 67869
Lustful jinns are better than any stacy or any human
However the risks and consequences that come afterwards are too much i personally dont wanna do it
What are the consequences

They can possess you
You cant befriend another female again
Your family can be harmed
so like, you fuck ghosts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905
They can possess you
I will a consiquence for that bitchy ghost I will rape it pull out eye and put my dick in it

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 73905 and Deleted member 65192
Actually amazes me that real peoples believe that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Deleted member 73905
do you summon them as megan fox or is that their decision?
They can shapeshift into someone better looking than that
You ever hear stories of people in uninhabited areas seeing unimaginable women then they disappear

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
They can possess you
So what u fuck it once and it's bound to you forever? And btw you're going to hell forever if you do magic, if magic is real god is real.

Does he give you tasks to do
Dont answer if u cant
He wants me to do some stuff, but its constructive. He's chill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869 and Deleted member 65192
So what u fuck it once and it's bound to you forever? And btw you're going to hell forever if you do magic, if magic is real god is real.
Yes and yes
Thats why i dont do black magic

• +1
What kind of magic do you do, and for what purpose
I dont participate in it i have seen it irl tho from people
You can do magic to make someone fall in love summon a jinn curse someone with misfortune etc many things but u will need to do something for them(jinn) in return

• +1
OIG4 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Ive been visited by a demon while using shrooms before (3rd shroomtrip). I got completely tortured by him, felt the worst physical and mental pain imaginable. Was spasming in the floor of my room. I have a really long post on this forum about it.
But afterwards I felt completely in control of my life, like I could do anything I want without any moral repercussions or thoughts. Ready to use and abuse everyone and everything in this world however I wanted. Felt fucking amazing, insane power.

Also been visited by an angel before on shroom (this was my second shroom trip). I felt better than I ever have before, an insane energy, love, purpose, gratefulness, hope, radiating through me. It was like a beam of light piercing me from above and energizing me. The angel gave me insight in why I am so hurt and what is going wrong in my life and what I should be doing instead. I threw away all of my alcohol that same evening and wanted to live the best possible life afterwards.

I've had the most intense and impactful moments in my life on shrooms, with deep emotional meaning and understanding. Yet it's incredibly hard to make such an event have a lasting impact as you quickly fall back into old habits, thoughts and behavior the following week. You REALLY need to believe it and go all out based on what the demons/angels tell you. You can't be like: 'nahh it was just the drugs.' Because you did truly feel and experience the things that happened.

Stop believing: 'it was just the shrooms bro.' Hell no. I used shrooms another 7 times after that and was never visited by an entity again. Using much bigger dosing, different mushroom strands and more techniques.
The entities never came back to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, LancasteR, Deleted member 67869 and 1 other person
Ive been visited by a demon while using shrooms before. I got completely tortured by him, felt the worst physical and mental pain imaginable. Was spasming in the floor of my room. I have a really long post on this forum about it.
But afterwards I felt completely in control of my life, like I could do anything I want without any moral repercussions or thoughts. Ready to use and abuse everyone and everything in this world however I wanted. Felt fucking amazing, insane power.

Also been visited by an angel before on shroom (this was my second shroom trip). I felt better than I ever have before, an insane energy, love, radiating through me. It was like a beam of light piercing me from above and energizing me. The angel gave me insight in why I am so hurt and what is going wrong in my life and what I should be doing instead. I threw away all of my alcohol that same evening and wanted to live the best possible life afterwards.

I've had the most intense and impactful moments in my life on shrooms, with deep emotional meaning and understanding. Yet it's incredibly hard to make such an event have a lasting impact as you quickly fall back into old habits, thoughts and behavior the following week. You REALLY need to believe it and go all out based on what the demons/angels tell you.

Stop believing: 'it was just the shrooms bro.' Hell no. I used shrooms another 7 times after that and was never visited by an entity again. Using much bigger dosing, different mushroom strands and more techniques. The entities never came back to me, probably disappointed.
what shrooms did you use when visitied? and what dose?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
A tulpa and succubus are DIFFERENT THINGS!!

also this video will not help alone, do the real methods

Take 3.5 grams - 5 grams. Putting it in the blender with some orange juice will make it more potent. Burn at least 2 black candles while tripping if you want to summon a demon. Burn some frankincense and offer 3 apples. Draw the demons sigil and stare at it while chanting an incantation. You can use white candles for summoning an angel.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futureashtray and Deleted member 65192
they weren't really shrooms, but truffles. But it's basically the same psychoactive psilocybin in both. Just easier to get truffles where I live.

I remember one time one of the entities visited I was using 10-15 grams of this variety of truffels:

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

But I don't know what makes them visit. I was doing it alone in my room in both cases.

Very first time I did shrooms I did it with a friend at a party and there was no entity.

I think being alone in a secluded area where you can let yourself go without being distracted by others is key.
Also music and lights make an impact.

Doing shrooms on your own is very dangerous btw, I don't recommend. Definitely not as first-timer.
That trip where the demon visited me I really wanted to kill myself at some point and I could see how someone would throw themselves off a building when having a similar experience as me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869 and Deleted member 65192
they weren't really shrooms, but truffles. But it's basically the same psychoactive psilocybin in both. Just easier to get truffles where I live.

I remember one time one of the entities visited I was using 10-15 grams of this variety of truffels:

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

But I don't know what makes them visit. I was doing it alone in my room in both cases.

Very first time I did shrooms I did it with a friend at a party and there was no entity.

I think being alone in a secluded area where you can let yourself go without being distracted by others is key.
Also music and lights make an impact.

Doing shrooms on your own is very dangerous btw, I don't recommend. Definitely not as first-timer.
That trip where the demon visited me I really wanted to kill myself at some point and I could see how someone would throw themselves off a building when having a similar experience as me.
Weird drug addict

• Ugh..
Ive been visited by a demon while using shrooms before (3rd shroomtrip). I got completely tortured by him, felt the worst physical and mental pain imaginable. Was spasming in the floor of my room. I have a really long post on this forum about it.

Also been visited by an angel before on shroom (this was my second shroom trip). I felt better than I ever have before, an insane energy, love, purpose, gratefulness, hope, radiating through me. It was like a beam of light piercing me from above and energizing me. The angel gave me insight in why I am so hurt and what is going wrong in my life and what I should be doing instead. I threw away all of my alcohol that same evening and wanted to live the best possible life afterwards.

I've had the most intense and impactful moments in my life on shrooms, with deep emotional meaning and understanding. Yet it's incredibly hard to make such an event have a lasting impact as you quickly fall back into old habits, thoughts and behavior the following week. You REALLY need to believe it and go all out based on what the demons/angels tell you. You can't be like: 'nahh it was just the drugs.' Because you did truly feel and experience the things that happened.

Stop believing: 'it was just the shrooms bro.' Hell no. I used shrooms another 7 times after that and was never visited by an entity again. Using much bigger dosing, different mushroom strands and more techniques.
It wasnt "just shrooms bro"
Jinns (demons) can possess you easily when ur intoxicated on shrooms
This is true

• +1
Images 58

Last edited:
It wasnt "just shrooms bro"
Jinns (demons) can possess you easily when ur intoxicated on shrooms
This is true
The angel had the shape of a light coming from above, it was an external thing beaming it's energy into me. I also wrote a long post about this encounter on this forum before. I remember it clearly not having a human shape or face. It was a beam coming from a sphere of light, with wings on each side.

something like this google pic:
360_F_708242999_VhsFzL23VOkcHuSytYIcd6qrIJAkvfKX.jpg

in shape, but there was no detail in it like here. It was WAY TOO BRIGHT. The sphere was just one massive ball of bright light, you could only make out a bit of detail in the wings, because they were less bright.

The demon felt like it was coming from inside of me, it never had an external appearance for me.
So does feel like I was monumentally possessed then. I felt like I WANTED to feel all this pain and torture. I was accepting it completely willingly. And then afterwards the POWER and CONTROL I felt when the pain ended.
Better than the best cocaine-high I've ever had. I felt like an unstoppable force.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869 and LancasteR

its insane how real this stuff is. It's scary since it's an area of life which most people have absolutely no knowledge of.

But I think it's incredibly dangerous. You can learn a lot, but it can also further destroy your life. Big gamble.

• +1

Jesus sent you an angel. This is maybe a one time in life message. Stay off that crap and find out why this angel was sent by him to wake you up and make you thoughtful about drug usage. This crap seriously destroys you from inside out.

• +1
Jesus sent you an angel. This is maybe a one time in life message. Stay off that crap and find out why this angel was sent by him to wake you up and make you thoughtful about drug usage. This crap seriously destroys you from inside out.
I was having entire conversations with the angel, was kind of insane. I will look up what I typed about it almost a year ago, I have it saved somewhere.

I remember the angel clearly telling me to get rid of all alcohol in particular. (I've been drinking a lot)
I started arguing that I could just 'drink less, healthier amounts.' And it disagreed with me entirely and said that alcohol-use is always trying to hide/cope with things you don't like in your life. Even in small amounts, it shouldn't ever be needed to have 'a good time'. And are you really having a good time when you need alcohol to feel better?

During this time the angel would regularly BEAM the BEST POSSIBLE FEELING I have ever had into me. To help me believe and understand what life could be like. And I mean, this is not 'a chemical MDMA'-type extremely good feeling it was beaming into me. Which feels very good, but also really shallow. Like you can sorta 'feel' that it's just chemicals firing in your brain. It's another coping mechanism.

nah this energy it was beaming into me was something I can only describe as pure spiritual happiness, which felt much greater, broader than a chemical MDMA-feeling.

And then it also made the connection of how letting in 'just a bit of cope', 'just a drink here and there', 'oh this night I felt bad and I really needed a beer.' Is extremely dangerous. As you are most likely to use your coping mechanisms in situations where you could benefit your life the most.

Drinking that beer after a long day of work because you are tired, feel like shit. That's the exact moment you should be thinking about why you are feeling like shit and what you are going to do about it. Exactly not the moment you drink a beer to cope.

Man it told me so much more, I could write pages and pages about. I didn't drink for one week, and then it seeped back into my life anyways. I started telling myself: 'I don't have to lose this habit of alcohol all at once, I can just drink less. Let's take it step by step! Then in a few weeks I will do another shroom trip, get another burst of motivation from an angel, and then maybe then I will truly stop. Who says I won't get visited again? It's probably waiting there for me to further guide me.'

JFL I was so wrong, and eventually turned full alcoholic again. And the angel never came back.

Fuck. The memories are coming back really strong. JFL at ignoring the advice of a fucking angel like I know more than a supernatural being.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and LancasteR
During this time the angel would regularly BEAM the BEST POSSIBLE FEELING I have ever had into me. To help me believe and understand what life could be like. And I mean, this is not 'a chemical MDMA'-type extremely good feeling it was beaming into me. Which feels very good, but also really shallow. Like you can sorta 'feel' that it's just chemicals firing in your brain. It's another coping mechanism.

nah this energy it was beaming into me was something I can only describe as pure spiritual happiness, which felt much greater, broader than a chemical MDMA-feeling.
I remember it was telling me that nothing in life is better than spiritual happiness. No chemicals, no food, no MDMA, no cumming, no nothing.

And it was the best possible feeling I've ever had in my life. I've used a lot of MDMA in my life and it has never even come close to what this was like.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I was having entire conversations with the angel, was kind of insane. I will look up what I typed about it almost a year ago, I have it saved somewhere.

I remember the angel clearly telling me to get rid of all alcohol in particular. (I've been drinking a lot)
I started arguing that I could just 'drink less, healthier amounts.' And it disagreed with me entirely and said that alcohol-use is always trying to hide/cope with things you don't like in your life. Even in small amounts, it shouldn't ever be needed to have 'a good time'. And are you really having a good time when you need alcohol to feel better?

And then it also made the connection of how letting in 'just a bit of cope', 'just a drink here and there', 'oh this night I felt bad and I really needed a beer.' Is extremely dangerous. As you are most likely to use your coping mechanisms in situations where you could benefit your life the most.

Drinking that beer after a long day of work because you are tired, feel like shit. That's the exact moment you should be thinking about why you are feeling like shit and what you are going to do about it. Exactly not the moment you drink a beer to cope.

Man it told me so much more, I could write pages and pages about. I didn't drink for one week, and then it seeped back into my life anyways. I started telling myself: 'I don't have to lose this habit of alcohol all at once, I can just drink less. Let's take it step by step! Then in a few weeks I will do another shroom trip, get another burst of motivation from an angel, and then maybe then I will truly stop. Who says I won't get visited again? It's probably waiting there for me to further guide me.'

JFL I was so wrong, and eventually turned full alcoholic again. And the angel never came back.

Fuck. The memories are coming back really strong. JFL at ignoring the advice of a fucking angel like I know more than a supernatural being.

That‘s because "just a bit" is a doorway for the snowball effect. You roll back to problem. I think we need to replace unhealthy habits with neutral/good ones.
And get out of this mindset, by thinking in binaries. It‘s not a sprint where you haven‘t drunk x amount of days and then can drink again. It‘s a binary either you‘ve drunk or not, you should strive for the latter.

I remember it was telling me that nothing in life is better than spiritual happiness. No chemicals, no food, no MDMA, no cumming, no nothing.

And it was the best possible feeling I've ever had in my life. I've used a lot of MDMA in my life and it has never even come close to what this was like.
the angel is right. "You can‘t drown your sorrows in alcohol for they are great swimmers".
You can blast your dopamine receptors with drugs, you can drink alcohol till you burst and chase after that "temporary good" feeling but one day you will be burnt out or you‘ll grow old enough to not feel much anymore, it’s just temporary.
That "real good" feeling you got is just a glimpse of what awaits us in the afterlife.
I‘d recommend listening to that angel‘s advice especially since it was in Jesus and God‘s intention to send a message to you.

I‘d recommend the Bible. People in distress often got sent one of god‘s messengers (angels) to let them know they‘re not alone and someone is watching over and cares about them in good intention.

Last edited:
  • +1
its insane how real this stuff is. It's scary since it's an area of life which most people have absolutely no knowledge of.

But I think it's incredibly dangerous. You can learn a lot, but it can also further destroy your life. Big gamble.
Don't let that Christian pest confuse you. He is afraid of spirituality, that's why he hides in religion like a pussy. Christianity is literally for sheep

• +1