Sucking another man’s cock after couples therapy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
Husband (28) and I (21f) had therapy today to discuss how I can start establishing better trust in our relationship if I want to save our marriage. Not an hour after we leave the office and I’m on my knees in a workshop so a guy I’ve been fucking around with can use my mouth before he goes home to his girlfriend. I don’t know what it is about cheating and especially with taken men that gets me so hot 😭 I had him take a video too, I love the extra risk of being caught if my husband goes through my phone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, ElySioNs, Roquefort and 2 others
What's up with all these cuck stories constantly being posted on here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, drimprovement, Roquefort and 6 others
Husband (28) and I (21f) had therapy today to discuss how I can start establishing better trust in our relationship if I want to save our marriage. Not an hour after we leave the office and I’m on my knees in a workshop so a guy I’ve been fucking around with can use my mouth before he goes home to his girlfriend. I don’t know what it is about cheating and especially with taken men that gets me so hot 😭 I had him take a video too, I love the extra risk of being caught if my husband goes through my phone.
No way this is woman

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 84469 and 2 others
dnrd nigger suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
No way this is woman
Ever since I found out most of the people on the femcelgrippysockjail subreddit were Trans MTF I just assume that most "women" on reddit are MTF larpers. If you see a hypersexual comment from a "woman" on reddit it's either an only fans content creator or an MTF.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices