Sucking my best friends husbands cock (F43)

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Charlie Morningstar

Last year I went with a few friends for a trip to the coast. We got an air BnB and were staying a couple nights. My friend came with her husband, who I always had a crush on. Big strong nice body and beard.

We spent the first day at the beach and she got to telling me that their sex life had slowed down since trying for a baby. No romance and she wasn't really interested in sex unless she was ovulating. As she was telling me I was watching her husband tossing a football around. I could see a nice bulge, frustrated cock.

I went back to the house alone as there was only one bathroom except for an ensuite in the master bedroom my friend was using. She said I could use the shower in there as the main shower was constantly in use. So I stripped naked got in the shower closed my eyes felt the hot water washing over my tits. Thinking about the neglected stud on the beach I started rubbing my clit.

I started orgasming as the touch and as I opened my eyes there he was in the doorway in his boardshorts, topless. Just staring. I smiled and kept rubbing my clit as I squeezed my nipple in the other hand. He started rubbing his bulge as he watched.

I got out of the shower dropped a towel on the floor, dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down. He was thick and cut. I took him in my mouth already precum on my tongue. He sighed as he thrust into my mouth. He was sandy sweaty and precumming. I worked his cock with my lips tongue throat and hands as he pulled my hair fucking mu mouth til he shot a huge load inside my mouth which spilt onto my tits. I masturbated him till he was empty. My it's covered. I smiled and slapped his bare ass and got back in the shower. He smiled pulled his shorts up and went back to the beach.

Was a great day x

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, asdvek, Yliaster and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024, twojei, deadstock and 3 others
@PsychoDsk @Vermilioncore

Why do reddit autist gooncels write this shit, why not just fap and move on?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Viacheslav, baerr, karim9090 and 4 others
Stopp reading after "(43)"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Johnny_Sins and iloveboobs

Last year I went with a few friends for a trip to the coast. We got an air BnB and were staying a couple nights. My friend came with her husband, who I always had a crush on. Big strong nice body and beard.

We spent the first day at the beach and she got to telling me that their sex life had slowed down since trying for a baby. No romance and she wasn't really interested in sex unless she was ovulating. As she was telling me I was watching her husband tossing a football around. I could see a nice bulge, frustrated cock.

I went back to the house alone as there was only one bathroom except for an ensuite in the master bedroom my friend was using. She said I could use the shower in there as the main shower was constantly in use. So I stripped naked got in the shower closed my eyes felt the hot water washing over my tits. Thinking about the neglected stud on the beach I started rubbing my clit.

I started orgasming as the touch and as I opened my eyes there he was in the doorway in his boardshorts, topless. Just staring. I smiled and kept rubbing my clit as I squeezed my nipple in the other hand. He started rubbing his bulge as he watched.

I got out of the shower dropped a towel on the floor, dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down. He was thick and cut. I took him in my mouth already precum on my tongue. He sighed as he thrust into my mouth. He was sandy sweaty and precumming. I worked his cock with my lips tongue throat and hands as he pulled my hair fucking mu mouth til he shot a huge load inside my mouth which spilt onto my tits. I masturbated him till he was empty. My it's covered. I smiled and slapped his bare ass and got back in the shower. He smiled pulled his shorts up and went back to the beach.

Was a great day x
this was 100% written by a straight white man with fluffy blond hair

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
@PsychoDsk do you wanna see more tales

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Was a great day x
Dnrd, happy i didnt😭

• JFL
Was gonna call larp until clicking the profile like someone suggested

Average College Girl's daily Experience

• JFL
rubbed one out to this halfway through

• JFL