Sucks being an oldcel

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Just got back from the gym an 18 year old chick was hitting on me but too young for me I'm 28 now. Fuck my life lol I only date 25 year olds and up.

By the way please never get on roids I get a lot of girls hitting on me but roids shrank my balls it's embarassing....

If she's doesn't care about your age, just fuck her lol. You're cockblocking yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
If she's doesn't care about your age, just fuck her lol. You're cockblocking yourself

I gotta be careful bro I'm indian and she's white. There's never any cute indian girls that workout but I'm a gymcel I'm there everyday

I gotta be careful bro I'm indian and she's white. There's never any cute indian girls that workout but I'm a gymcel I'm there everyday
Careful with what? She literally doesn't care that you're Indian and 28. You're just cockblocking yourself now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Careful with what? She literally doesn't care that you're Indian and 28. You're just cockblocking yourself now.

I'm gonna fuck her probably just gotta make sure she's over age I'll check id

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
Hit back and see where it goes. Good luck. I am in the same situation as you expect girls are older than me kek