Suckz my dick but doesn't want to fuck

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
About a month ago I went out with this 3/10 roastie. We have fucked (she país for the beerd and the hotel) once and since then she asked me out a couple of times to go to eat or cinema but I declined and said I was misio (slang for "broke/no money") and that Im only interested un sex.

She kinda got offended and we stopped talking for a while.
So a couple of weeke ago, we went out and we has a few beerz. We we're I'm a parking ir was late around 2am. We Made out and she sucked my Dick and we I told her "Lets go to a hotel" she declined and said no. I asked a couple f times (specially when she was sucking) and she declined

When we we're going to find a taxi for her she said 'are you going to leave me at my house like a gentleman?" I declined and said I had something to do. She asked me (pissed off) are you going out with your friends? And I said "yeah most likely"

I'm not interested into this bitch, but it's the only sex available for me ATM. Feels bad to be such a subhuman :feelsbadman:

Edit; and yeah she's told me shes dating someone . Since que met she Made that clear

Last edited:
Blowjob is 945 times better than choking your own dick in the middle of the night

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Swagwaffle
What's the problem. Keep getting sucked tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Peruvian
About a month ago I went out with this 3/10 roastie. We have fucked (she país for the beerd and the hotel) once and since then she asked me out a couple of times to go to eat or cinema but I declined and said I was misio (slang for "broke/no money") and that Im only interested un sex.

She kinda got offended and we stopped talking for a while.
So a couple of weeke ago, we went out and we has a few beerz. We we're I'm a parking ir was late around 2am. We Made out and she sucked my Dick and we I told her "Lets go to a hotel" she declined and said no. I asked a couple f times (specially when she was sucking) and she declined

When we we're going to find a taxi for her she said 'are you going to leave me at my house like a gentleman?" I declined and said I had something to do. She asked me (pissed off) are you going out with your friends? And I said "yeah most likely"

I'm not interested into this bitch, but it's the only sex available for me ATM. Feels bad to be such a subhuman :feelsbadman:

Edit; and yeah she's told me shes dating someone . Since que met she Made that clear
She did you a favor, dirty whore most likely has 5 different stds.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
It's a 3/10 and you have to deal with all this shit. JFL. Aim for pretty girls buddy boyo, it's much more worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
She did you a favor, dirty whore most likely has 5 different stds.
yeah if shes a 3/10 roastie i would be more worried about contracting STD then getting sex. (u can get STD from oral) U should get checked out OP.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
It's a 3/10 and you have to deal with all this shit. JFL. Aim for pretty girls buddy boyo, it's much more worth it.
I'm not enough for the kind of girl I want. For now it's this bitch or my hand. And I've been choosing the latter these last 3 weekz

I'm not enough for the kind of girl I want. For now it's this bitch or my hand. And I've been choosing the latter these last 3 weekz

TFW you are at the mercy of a 3/10.