Sudden change in emotions

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Kingdom of Jerusalem
I’m often feeling sudden changes in emotions and feelings. Emotions can vary from day to day, or change many times throughout the day.

Today has been such a day; it started with happiness and a sense of wonder, to feeling angry and wrathful, to now feeling sad and depressed again, like I often do.
It often changes like this. It gets tiring ngl, just this past hour or two I feel happy-sad-angry-happy, etc.
It’s like this every day tbh. Makes me feel fucking hopeless.

Anyone else like this? Is it normal?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7580, owlofathena and 7 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
r u a teenager

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠙⠻⠿⠟⠋⠑⠛⠋⠀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, TUSSELEIF and Finita Est
If you have depression maybe it's normal, but it's better to talk to a professional instead of getting diagnosed by a forum user

• +1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠻⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠇⠀⢀⣴⣶⡾⠿⠿⠿⢿⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⣀⣸⡿⠀⠀⢸⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣾⡟⠛⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⠀⢀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣆
⢸⣿⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⣀⣠⣴⣾⣮⣝⠿⠿⠿⣻⡟
⢸⣿⠀⠘⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠉⠀
⠸⣿⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠻⣷⣶⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⣛⣻⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣀⣀⣀⣼⡿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠙⠻⠿⠟⠋⠑⠛⠋⠀
Hung

19 so technically I am
cliche answer but maybe hormones. What triggers ur change in emotions? Same shit happens to me and I'm a year younger.

Last edited:
  • +1

• Love it
Reactions: owlofathena
Low t high e

• +1
dude i go from thinking i am a super model on top of the world messaging all my recent tinder matches to fuck, banging girls and looking at myself in the gym mirror one day to iiterally overnight feeling depressed s shit, leaving everyone on read, bocking all mirrors in my house so i cant see my reflection and googling painless ways to suicide and thinking about killing myself all day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Prince88, vonksmax and 6 others
Your hormones are fucked up tbh. This happened to me when I was in Puberty at 14-15 . Maybe if you aren't exercising and have high body fat too much estrogen can cause that

I'm always angry, like the Hulk. XD

• +1
dude i go from thinking i am a super model on top of the world messaging all my recent tinder matches to fuck, banging girls and looking at myself in the gym mirror one day to iiterally overnight feeling depressed s shit, leaving everyone on read, bocking all mirrors in my house so i cant see my reflection and googling painless ways to suicide and thinking about killing myself all day
yeah same, I go from feeling good about myself to feeling suicidal pretty frequently.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Amnesia
just started puberty congrats. now we know how old are you and you are and will be part of this forum forever and ever.

high t makes you angry. That's why so many teen boys have anger issues.
I have pretty bad anger issues tbh, I often lose control and destroy walls, doors, etc, angers not often this bad, but I do feel anger and wrath every day
yeah same, I go from feeling good about myself to feeling suicidal pretty frequently.
Pretty much same, but can happen in under an hour to just a few minutes to me, so that’s why I’m kinda worried and made a thread
just started puberty congrats. now we know how old are you and you are and will be part of this forum forever and ever.
My puberty started 2015-16, pretty unlikely lol

• +1
I have pretty bad anger issues tbh, I often lose control and destroy walls, doors, etc

Pretty much same, but can happen in under an hour to just a few minutes to me, so that’s why I’m kinda worried and made a thread

My puberty started 2015-16, pretty unlikely lol
pretty sure your just overthinking shit like idk bro maybe youre just thinking idk

Good taste in music tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GripMaxxing and TUSSELEIF
Soy professional will diagnose you with : BPD or manic depression

My diagnose: you live in the modern world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Bitch, Deleted member 9217 and 1 other person
Srs question.
Do you regret not settling down in an LTR and having kids or a long lasting relationship?
I say this because jut recently as you probably now Salludon got married and is having kids and he sees his life as very fulfilling.
I know a lot of this forum puts "slaying" on a pedestal but what are your thoughts on it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 9217 and Deleted member 7901
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 7901
"High intelligence", more like a curse

Tbh, the modern world is depressing af in every way and breeds mental illness, jfl at professionals making new diagnosises every day not realizing it’s the world we live in
I have yet to see actual "NT" people

tbh though, try to to exercise, cured my depression completely

• +1
All the time