Sugar Causes Abdominal Body Fat Storage

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I have cut down on added sugar for 2 weeks now. I am the same weight but look extremely different physique wise. It's the craziest thing. I haven't seen these kind of results ever before in my entire life, even after lifting for 7 years now. Will update with results once I've gained even more size. Stay tuned.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 5786, Gaia262 and 1 other person
i eat whatever i want and have no body fat at all

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Cope. I drink 1,5-2L of Coke every single day and i have this physique.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
my bf depends on how much I eat rather than how I eat, I eat junkfood a lot but can maintain a low bf as long as I simply burn what I eat later on

I have cut down on added sugar for 2 weeks now. I am the same weight but look extremely different physique wise. It's the craziest thing. I haven't seen these kind of results ever before in my entire life, even after lifting for 7 years now. Will update with results once I've gained even more size. Stay tuned.
This is correct.

Look into cases of insulin resistance, when your body becomes insulin resistant from too many sugars, you immediately store fat in the abdominal area. Also your arm and leg muscles deteriorate.

you may also facial swelling and chin swelling.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Prettyboy
I have 25% body fat based on app. I’m in 3rd day of fasting. How I get to 12%
The only way to lose fat as fast as possible is to water fast for a week till you get to your desired body fat percentage. Then slowly bulk from there. I think you said you were 5'10" or 5'11". That means your final goal weight should be around 145 or 150. But for now you need to focus on maintaining low body fat levels. I would cut down to 120 then make a year long plan to reach the mid 140's. This should fix your situation.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Ok I have 4 more days left of water fast
Ok. Yeah. I can tell you aren't fat. You should be able to lose a lot of body fat percentage at once.

Dude I literally have 25% bf ?????
You can lose body fat percentage rapidly in a week. You just won't be able to build muscle while you do it.

The only way to lose fat as fast as possible is to water fast for a week till you get to your desired body fat percentage. Then slowly bulk from there. I think you said you were 5'10" or 5'11". That means your final goal weight should be around 145 or 150. But for now you need to focus on maintaining low body fat levels. I would cut down to 120 then make a year long plan to reach the mid 140's. This should fix your situation.
Won't this fuck up your metabolism ? why not just go in a sensible calorie deficit?

Won't this fuck up your metabolism ? why not just go in a sensible calorie deficit?
His body fat percentage is too high. It would take him years to drop from 25 to 10 percent while eating only in a slight deficit. If he loses it all in a week, he will be lean during his entire journey. As compared to spending half of his youth trying to cut down body fat just to maintain minimal gains.

I have 25% body fat based on app. I’m in 3rd day of fasting. How I get to 12%
you are a very handsome man
you look like main character guy from movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dude I literally have 25% bf ?????
Post your water fast transformation on here when you're done. Then we can all decide what's best for you.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 5786
If you think this, you have temperature level IQ. I'll let you do the research yourself on how our bodies actually process sugar and glucose

His body fat percentage is too high. It would take him years to drop from 25 to 10 percent while eating only in a slight deficit. If he loses it all in a week, he will be lean during his entire journey. As compared to spending half of his youth trying to cut down body fat just to maintain minimal gains.
?? he could even go on a big calorie deficit, starving urself is stupid tho i think you'll fuck up your metabolism and thats even worse (you'll gain fat really easily afterwards)

why do you think it would take years/half his youth? hes not that big lol. it would take months

If you think this, you have temperature level IQ. I'll let you do the research yourself on how our bodies actually process sugar and glucose
I used to think that. But here's why its not always true:

1. Aging causes us to be more sensitive to sugar, I am over age 25 now.
2. Genetics determinate how your process sugar. No matter your age.

I used to think that. But here's why its not always true:

1. Aging causes us to be more sensitive to sugar, I am over age 25 now.
2. Genetics determinate how your process sugar. No matter your age.
Again, I'd advise you simply pick up a basic nutrition textbook. No, not Gary Taubes or keto and paleo garbage that's promoted by pseudo-science and journalism. Just read a uni-level textbook and you'll see how wrong you are