sugar from fruit

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
friend or foe?

Fruits are your friend, they make your body more alkaline by lowering ph.
But eating too much sugar is harmful

well it's fructose which is the worst sugar

but u'd have to eat a heck of a lot of fruit to get an unhealthy amount of fructose

Fruits are your friend, they make your body more alkaline by lowering ph.
But eating too much sugar is harmful

ph is tightly regulated in the blood, stomach, organs. The body doesn't need to be more "alkaline" it adapts to whatever you are eating and a lack of stomach acidity in particular is not healthy. It's a load of hippy pseudo-science to justify their stupid diets.

Sugar is a toxin, fruit is no different. Fruits as they exist today are unnatural, man-made, basically engineered plants since wild plants are almost inedible at best, and fatally toxic at worst. Wild plants are low in calories, sugar, and mostly made up of fiber and toxins. Modern plants are engineered to be unnaturally high in sugar, humans never ate that much sugar historically and almost all modern illnesses can be traced to modern sugar consumption (and vegetable oils).

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, WannaBeA6 and Bui
ph is tightly regulated in the blood, stomach, organs. The body doesn't need to be more "alkaline" it adapts to whatever you are eating and a lack of stomach acidity in particular is not healthy. It's a load of hippy pseudo-science to justify their stupid diets.

Sugar is a toxin, fruit is no different. Fruits as they exist today are unnatural, man-made, basically engineered plants since wild plants are almost inedible at best, and fatally toxic at worst. Wild plants are low in calories, sugar, and mostly made up of fiber and toxins. Modern plants are engineered to be unnaturally high in sugar, humans never ate that much sugar historically and almost all modern illnesses can be traced to modern sugar consumption (and vegetable oils).

More alkaline = more parasympathetic which is why It is a good thing to get rid of the built up acidity in or body. Eating fruits could regulate that
as well as drinking alkaline water. (I have made a thread about this earlier.) and this won’t happen unless our body get rid of excess acidity.

And don’t forget that scientist has been mass producing plants, animals, people. I agree wild plants are bad for us but understand we can’t digest our food like animals due to the change in genetic footprint over centuries of time. But that doesn’t mean fruits and farm grown vegetables are bad just as the meat and milk we are eating.

It’s over for us