suggest surgeries for my eyes pls

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
D73C5E1D 99C9 4920 859F FCB8B3B3CDF2

in most pics my canthal tilt is slightly positive but idk what makes them look so knocked.

would implants be more beneficial for me or soft tissue enhancements?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
View attachment 2084368
in most pics my canthal tilt is slightly positive but idk what makes them look so knocked.

would implants be more beneficial for me or soft tissue enhancements?
I believe your eyebrow tilt is the problem, fix that and you are good. As for surgeries, idk which one does that

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Can you take a better pic where you’re directly facing the camera

Can you take a better pic where you’re directly facing the camera
also his eye area is not bad at all, but if he is looking for falios in detail, I would argue that eyebrows could be the only one

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
also his eye area is not bad at all, but if he is looking for falios in detail, I would argue that eyebrows could be the only one
UEE + droopy eyes + scleral show in this pic at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
feminine eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
ur lower lids aren’t tight enough

but cantho and those type of surgeries prob look uncanny

• +1
do you mean bc they are high set

so then what do you suggest
You can tighten lower eyelids just by permasquinting won’t give you god tier eyes but will help

You can tighten lower eyelids just by permasquinting won’t give you god tier eyes but will help
093B9D9E 08B8 49BD BE88 66F32F6DA666

does it look good like this or does it need more pct

You have 1mm ptosis or sth in your right eye.

And then your canthal tilt in the right eye does not match the tilt of your left eye.
how do i achieve the squinting look? do i do implants or something like lower lid retraction
Way better but looks tryhard you can do it when you’re alone and the muscles there will develop over time
i'm gonna ask my surgeon (pagnoni) if he can help me achieve that

how do i achieve the squinting look? do i do implants or something like lower lid retraction

Oh, that shit you will not achieve without spacer grafts, and infra implants. Also you need upper eyelid filler to create more hooding.

But i think you will never achieve it, because your orbits are too large.

I think there is an eye area surgeries in BOTB

Take what people here think are your failos and look at the surgery that fixes them

• +1
Oh, that shit you will not achieve without spacer grafts, and infra implants. Also you need upper eyelid filler to create more hooding.

19363810 7F50 443D A5EF 38FBDB166129
3EF64485 9DF7 49D1 9DF4 8DCA18B83094
this result was with implants and some eyebrow botox so i mean if he can do it-

U need infras

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16683
Im not choosing anything. It is probably just impossible.
people ascend their eye areas all the time, i'm just not sure what exactly i need

literally bella hadid went from becky eye area to solid stacy cat eyes

people ascend their eye areas all the time, i'm just not sure what exactly i need
It is bullshit and if you believe this, you are part of the problem.

Eye reshaping procedures are very limited. In the majority of cases, the only successful ones enhance your NATURAL eye shape. YOU on the other hand, want to completely recreate your eye shape. This is not a good strategy, and almost all results are trash. usually insufficient.
literally bella hadid went from becky eye area to solid stacy cat eyes
Her operation looks RETARDED, and total shit. Literally went full Michael jackson style.
WTF is this gay alien:
a8a182d79e89c70076a3c0abc69e6758e71ea9ec11338ab86eab8748b339a947.jpg

And also, unlike your case, her operation is just fucking temporal life: one surgical intervention. You will need like 5-6 procedures. At once.

It is bullshit and if you believe this, you are part of the problem.

Eye reshaping procedures are very limited. In the majority of cases, the only successful ones enhance your NATURAL eye shape. YOU on the other hand, want to completely recreate your eye shape. This is not a good strategy, and almost all results are trash. usually insufficient.

Her operation looks RETARDED, and total shit. Literally went full Michael jackson style. And also, unlike your case, her operation is just fucking temporal life: one surgical intervention. You will need like 5-6 procedures. At once.
i could get the same effect when i pull up my temples that bella got lol

5-6 is a stretch, i made this thread for more insight from knowledgeable actually blackpilled users but overall i just need supra, infras and lower lid retraction, what else is there lol there are plenty of resultsonline

i could get the same effect when i pull up my temples that bella got lol

5-6 is a stretch, i made this thread for more insight from knowledgeable actually blackpilled users but overall i just need supra, infras and lower lid retraction, what else is there lol there are plenty of resultsonline
No one here is a plastic surgeon. What you THINK is 2-3 surgeries can easily be 5-6...

tbh his base is pretty good for eye surgery but it’s kinda risky, his eyes are “good enough” and soft tissue surgeries are easy to get botched and then it will be brutally over

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Artemis
tbh his base is pretty good for eye surgery but it’s kinda risky, his eyes are “good enough” and soft tissue surgeries are easy to get botched and then it will be brutally over
I don't see why he would want to even do anything with his eyes... Maybe just small ptosis repair and canthoplasty on the right eye only for more symmetry. Nothing else. Good eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 16683 and User49
I don't see why he would want to even do anything with his eyes... Maybe just small ptosis repair and canthoplasty on the right eye only for more symmetry. Nothing else. Good eyes.
idk how his infras are from side and shit but it’s a pretty good surgery for basically preventing aging too if they’re weak

not preventing but aiding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and Artemis
Infras i'd say, also i heard that thing like canthoplasties tend to relapse over time, dunno if it's true tho.

• +1
i thought my eyes are cuck. even if they're decent i need better ones to make up for and distract from my weird mouth proportions

your pct is good its about 5 degrees which is in the ideal range of 5.2 to 8.5 in men however your eyebrow high setness is medium

• +1
you avi has the same eyebrows as OP jfl

why not taban ?
the issues with my eye area could be dealt with using implants most likely

plus taban is not that good he's overrated. did you see that black guy that just went from subhuman eyes to ltn eyes for 30k?? and that fat user on here that barely ascended at all

better to go to a turkish surgeon for cheap and better results
your pct is good its about 5 degrees which is in the ideal range of 5.2 to 8.5 in men however your eyebrow high setness is mediumView attachment 2084642
i think supraorbitals could help with that

• +1
bro you don't need surgery unless you trying to become some kind of model. I've seen your full face your a chadlite what you need to do is ntmaxx because that is extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 16683
plus taban is not that good he's overrated. did you see that black guy that just went from subhuman eyes to ltn eyes for 30k?? and that fat user on here that barely ascended at all
yeah , I have come to the same conclusion as well
taban is overrated and greedy af
but @Amnesia went to him apparently
can you link that black guy ? the pic was 3 days post op with swelling ,right ?
it was a massive improvement though, he looked like a subhuman prior

what about eppley ?
are there any good US eye surgeons other than vreck ?

• +1
bro you don't need surgery unless you trying to become some kind of model. I've seen your full face your a chadlite what you need to do is ntmaxx because that is extremely important.
i'm not chadlite lmfaooo what i literally look subhuman sometimes i think you're mistaken

but if i'm honest i want to become as close to model tier as i can, but with surgery i will still be FAR from it (at least the ones worshipped on here)
yeah , I have come to the same conclusion as well
taban is overrated and greedy af
but @Amnesia went to him apparently
can you link that black guy ? the pic was 3 days post op with swelling ,right ?
it was a massive improvement though, he looked like a subhuman prior

what about eppley ?
are there any good US eye surgeons other than vreck ?
amnesia only got lower lid retraction if i'm not mistaken. that could be done cheap anywhere. and the black guy looked good when he was swollen, this is the final result
31A072D8 37B2 4E17 9DBA F9DABB36CF6B

idk tbh i don't really trust eppley i just think he would know about more outlandish and uncommon procedures which is why i will consult with him but he has an awful trackrecord

• +1
amnesia only got lower lid retraction if i'm not mistaken. that could be done cheap anywhere
nah , I meant he went to him recently for upper eyelid hooding
and the black guy looked good when he was swollen, this is the final result View attachment 2084663
yeah you're right , he looked waaaaay better then
looks MTN now
but tbh , he had a severe failo
guys like you and me(even I'm interested in a cantho) might be able to get model tier eye area after surgery

• +1
Just lighten your eyes

I believe your eyebrow tilt is the problem, fix that and you are good. As for surgeries, idk which one does that
Eyebrow tilt can't be changed without Botox or surgery as far as I know.

Eyebrow tilt can't be changed without Botox or surgery as far as I know.
my brow tilt is perfect though literally positive brow tilt is ideal