Suggestions for looksmaxing

ARazvan

ARazvan

Iron
Hello.
I am new to looksmaxing in general and I apologize if I break any rules of the forum. I want to be active.

I am a 24 years old male, 180cm tall (5" 11') from Romania and I am interested in looksmaxing.
I want to tell from the get-go that I am open to any suggestion and critique and I am very busy in general. I always have a schedule, even a minimal one when I am on vacation. I always have plans and I am working towards them.
My social life consists of about 1 hour every 2 days, especially in this period of my life.
I used to have a lot of free time and make use of it socially before and when I hit 19 I used to just work to build my future.
I am about to take off my braces and I grew my beard using Minoxidil, I was thinking about the eyebrows next and doing the Mike Mentzer high intensity training for building more muscle.
Normally I get a buzz cut as hairstyle.

I would like some suggestions on my looksmaxing process. I am open to anything from small to big time changes.

Attachments

• IMG20231205000123.jpg
    IMG20231205000123.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20231205000127.jpg
    IMG20231205000127.jpg
  • IMG20231205000131.jpg
    IMG20231205000131.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231217_173338.jpg
    IMG_20231217_173338.jpg
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Broke this thread's hymen but you can never broke a stacy's hymen hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
lose weight then come back in 3 months, ur fat as fuck nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Viggio and 4lt.Real
Hello.
I am new to looksmaxing in general and I apologize if I break any rules of the forum. I want to be active.

I am a 24 years old male, 180cm tall (5" 11') from Romania and I am interested in looksmaxing.
I want to tell from the get-go that I am open to any suggestion and critique and I am very busy in general. I always have a schedule, even a minimal one when I am on vacation. I always have plans and I am working towards them.
My social life consists of about 1 hour every 2 days, especially in this period of my life.
I used to have a lot of free time and make use of it socially before and when I hit 19 I used to just work to build my future.
I am about to take off my braces and I grew my beard using Minoxidil, I was thinking about the eyebrows next and doing the Mike Mentzer high intensity training for building more muscle.

I would like some suggestions on my looksmaxing process. I am open to anything from small to big time changes.
lose weight or rope

• +1
Reactions: Viggio
=))
I am about 80 kg right now. I used to have about 86 and I am about 180cm tall.
yeah ur still fat retard, you're clearly high bodyfat, go to the gym and lose weight and eat high protein clean food, if you cant accept this basic requisite just get off the site and rope

don't listen to these people who tell you to get implants and shit, for now just focus on softmaxxing for a few years.
I suggest you to take the time and browse the Best of the Best forum section, which is full of high-quality information for basically everything you can think of. That's your best bet for now. Document yourself heavily on these threads.

It's very important that you make yourself an "ascension plan" so you can put everything into practice and keep your progress organized, to not waste valuable time.

Only after you're completely softmaxxed, you could document yourself into more invasive procedures, such as surgeries or implants, etc.

Hello.

get lean (single digit bodyfat %), if you still look ugly then start asking for people what surgeries you might need, merry christmas