Reactions: Deleted member 13787
At this point just rope

Attention seeking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, Hueless, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Good
Mandible length ?
whats yours and how to measure?

Do you find your skull to be big or small compared to the average in Germany? The German exchange students in my uni weren't particularly big skulled.

Parece bom

Do you find your skull to be big or small compared to the average in Germany? The German exchange students in my uni weren't particularly big skulled.
No it's +- the same , but they have bigger Neurocranium with smaller splachnocranium

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18032
whats the average mandible length

and its measured till the chin right
I take a flexible tape and measure from the gonial to the middle of the chin surrounding the whole mandible body , I get something like 12 cm, without this surrounding and looking straight from.side it might be like 10cm which is average

• Love it

I measure from the gonial to the middle of the chin surrounding the whole mandible , I get 12cm , but I subtract 2 cm since when people look at your Mandible length , they don't account the curvature of the mandible
10cm , which is average/good

• Love it
I take a flexible tape and measure from the gonial to the middle of the chin surrounding the whole mandible body , I get something like 12 cm, without this surrounding and looking straight from.side it might be like 10cm which is average
i think im measuring correctly and i get 10 and im mildly recessed, mind looking at my side and judging

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
i think im measuring correctly and i get 10 and im mildly recessed, mind looking at my side and judging
Yeah , I could compare it with mine and maube tell you if you got your numbers right

• Love it
Lolada. Tu és acima da média, nao te preocupes.

I have 12cm as well

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Lolada. Tu és acima da média, nao te preocupes.
mas tenho 173:feelswhy::feelswhy:

de qualquer modo ja reparaste como o focinho está demasiado para fora em relação ao resto da cara?

Flat maxilla and short chin

Over

• +1
Reactions: WenomWenom
Looks good to me. Work on what's making you feel suicidal. Is it just a poor family situation and not having a gf?