[Suicide-Fuel] Good looking men describe how easy their lives are

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
"I get different treatment from the average guy. I get compliments from strangers (mostly for my skin, shoulders, arms and hair), or girls I have never seen asking me out at the gym. Girls don't see me as a threat, they see me as trustworthy and friendly. I have random girls ask me if they can walk with me at night because they're afraid.

"There are girls who think it's okay to touch me but I am often not comfortable with it. A lot of girls are also comfortable with me touching them, something I used to do a lot when I was younger, but no longer do. I would grab hands, thighs or touch them when speaking to them and it was the most normal thing when for many it probably wouldn't have been."

"Men treat you differently, too. I find authority figures give me oft times ridiculous leniency. People tend to believe whatever I say. So much so that I have had to consciously work 'but I don't know, so take that with a grain of salt' into my regular vocabulary. Strangers approach me on the street with questions a lot. People tend to ask my advice within minutes of meeting me. I don't think this is normal. A lot of it might stem more from innate confidence than raw looks. I get better customer service when exchanging/returning stuff etc. I don't think I'm like a 10/10 but I receive lots of unbidden compliments - something I know is rare for men. Also, parents tend to default trust me based on absolutely nothing."

"I was overweight, poorly dressed etc. growing up and now I'm pretty attractive. The difference is you get the benefit of the doubt for nearly everything, so life becomes a lot easier. Also, women trust you a lot more, ie. if you're accidentally zoned out and looking in a girls general direction and you're ugly, you're secretly leering at her, if you're attractive, you're just zoned out because attractive guys, of course, are never creepy (pending something overtly rapey)."

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
Cope. No attractive men use Leddit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, highT, Alexanderr and 8 others
Personality ,social skills ....MY ASS
FUCK YOU NORMIES

I used to read long posts, I don't anymore, but I used to .

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 3990, Arkantos and 2 others
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
suifuel :feelswhy:. Imagine waking up next to your virgin wife who genuinely loves you. Knowing you have a body count of 100, walking alone at night with girls asking if they can protect you. Go to instagram and see you have 10k new followers. Going to your model job then hanging out with your model friends.
A fair life would mean life is about choices instead of luck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
[/QUOTE]
suifuel :feelswhy:. Imagine waking up next to your virgin wife who genuinely loves you. Knowing you have a body count of 100, walking alone at night with girls asking if they can protect you. Go to instagram and see you have 10k new followers. Going to your model job then hanging out with your model friends.
[/QUOTE]

I want to explain how life and dating are hard for us but they , normies ,won't get it. They will never ever get it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Especially leniency or special treatment has been a huge thing for me in my life in before/after I looksmaxxed.

Whether it's a restaurant, grocery store, clothing store, cinema, etc. everywhere the service workers will treat you better. Give you special discounts or free stuff, let you get away with stuff, give you more tips/advice, etc.

I went to a restaurant a few weeks ago on my birthday, and a waitress that walked by (my age, I mogged her in looks slightly) overheard that we were talking about birthdays.
She came to me to ask if it was my birthday, congratulated me, and told me that for birthday celebrations they have a special promotion where I didn't have to pay for my food or drinks that whole evening (others of my group still paid). It really made the evening a lot better I can tell you.

10000% sure that if I was just 1-2PSL uglier, she wouldn't have bothered and I would've paid for my shit. That's 60 euro right there in looks privilege like it's nothing, on top of that I got extra kind service from the waitress and a feeling of belonging, that a random person like her can care about you.

Shit like this happens to me all the time now and I am not even that good-looking. Ugly and GL people truly live in different worlds in terms of any type of social interactions.

____
Another example, just yesterday: I went to the cinema but forgot my student ID card that you are usually obliged to show when you want the student discount for cinema tickets. Again some young girl as a cashier that just smiled at me and told me: 'it doesnt matter, ull get the discount'. Again im 100% sure that if I was 2PSL uglier she would've been like: ' oh stupid of you to forget it! but i cant give you the discount, i am sorry. Better luck next time'

Discrimination against ugly people is a daily occurance.

I get shitton of praise nowadays aswell at mu part-time job, or just from random people in general. Never used to get that. It just makes life much more fun feeling included like that with small interactions of kindness from strangers.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 6723
Especially leniency or special treatment has been a huge thing for me in my life in before/after I looksmaxxed.

Whether it's a restaurant, grocery store, clothing store, cinema, etc. everywhere the service workers will treat you better. Give you special discounts or free stuff, let you get away with stuff, give you more tips/advice, etc.

I went to a restaurant a few weeks ago on my birthday, and a waitress that walked by (my age, I mogged her in looks slightly) overheard that we were talking about birthdays.
She came to me to ask if it was my birthday, congratulated me, and told me that for birthday celebrations they have a special promotion where I didn't have to pay for my food or drinks that whole evening (others of my group still paid). It really made the evening a lot better I can tell you.

10000% sure that if I was just 1-2PSL uglier, she wouldn't have bothered and I would've paid for my shit. That's 60 euro right there in looks privilege like it's nothing, on top of that I got extra kind service from the waitress and a feeling of belonging, that a random person like her can care about you.

Shit like this happens to me all the time now and I am not even that good-looking. Ugly and GL people truly live in different worlds in terms of any type of social interactions.

____
Another example, just yesterday: I went to the cinema but forgot my student ID card that you are usually obliged to show when you want the student discount for cinema tickets. Again some young girl as a cashier that just smiled at me and told me: 'it doesnt matter, ull get the discount'. Again im 100% sure that if I was 2PSL uglier she would've been like: ' oh stupid of you to forget it! but i cant give you the discount, i am sorry. Better luck next time'

Discrimination against ugly people is a daily occurance.

I get shitton of praise nowadays aswell at mu part-time job, or just from random people in general. Never used to get that. It just makes life much more fun feeling included like that with small interactions of kindness from strangers.

That's fucking brutal. I've been told my whole life that if you treat a girl well ,she will also treat you well --it's an absolute bullshit.

Back when I was 14 , I don't know why girls don't want to sit by my side or want to socialize with me until one of them had finally told me I'm hideous and look like a monster from Dr.Frankenstein. She insisted that no girl will ever want to date me. That was my first exposure to blackpill.

Back when I was 15 , I got very fit and lean. Got a nice haircut. I could run miles.I was also do well in studying. Girls started treating me well. My crush introduced me to her parents. But I was already too blackpilled to take any chance. I'm an ugly fuck--Why would them want anything to do with me or be seen with me , I moved to an all males school by the end of that year.

Now I'm a 3rd year STEM cuck student. I have absolute zero experience with dating and women. I also study in a non-lucrative but insanely demanding field. This is a perfect recipe for a stereotypical incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 275

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I guess this explains why random people on the street keep approaching me on a busy street asking for directions when there are dozens of other people to ask

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
That's fucking brutal. I've been told my whole life that if you treat a girl well ,she will also treat you well --it's an absolute bullshit.

Back when I was 14 , I don't know why girls don't want to sit by my side or want to socialize with me until one of them had finally told me I'm hideous and look like a monster from Dr.Frankenstein. She insisted that no girl will ever want to date me. That was my first exposure to blackpill.

Back when I was 15 , I got very fit and lean. Got a nice haircut. I could run miles.I was also do well in studying. Girls started treating me well. My crush introduced me to her parents. But I was already too blackpilled to take any chance. I'm an ugly fuck--Why would them want anything to do with me or be seen with me , I moved to an all males school by the end of that year.

Now I'm a 3rd year STEM cuck student. I have absolute zero experience with dating and women. I also study in a non-lucrative but insanely demanding field. This is a perfect recipe for a stereotypical incel.
when girls like the way you look, they will treat you well. Rest is kinda cope. It's like you say, they will sit close to you, laugh more about your jokes, be flirty, greeting you, and so on. And then things 'just happen'.

When you are ugly, girls distance themselves from you and tend to be cold. Bluepilled people will think it's be cause of their personality.

• JFL
I guess this explains why random people on the street keep approaching me on a busy street asking for directions when there are dozens of other people to ask

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

when girls like the way you look, they will treat you well. Rest is kinda cope. It's like you say, they will sit close to you, laugh more about your jokes, be flirty, greeting you, and so on. And then things 'just happen'.

When you are ugly, girls distance themselves from you and tend to be cold. Bluepilled people will think it's be cause of their personality.

Normies and Chads tell us to just talk and socialize with women.
They believe in bluepill because it WORKS for them. Socialize, dating and relationship come and happen to them naturally. THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OUR STRUGGLES.
Why would someone has a low self confidence when they get validated every single day?

The bluepilled nuts even believe that something like "Sapiosexual" is real. That's beyond bluepill. It actually mean "I dig someone who looks high class and looks smart enough to bring me $$$ or status"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and mulattomaxxer
Remeber why we looksmax brocels. Brutal agepill in that article btw.

• +1

Exactly, this is the true blackpill. The most significant changes in life are acutally not related to getting laid or dating. I moved 2 PSL in the looks scale, as you said, not even GL completely, and I feel like I moved countries or something while livng at the same place.

A man's life is truly directed by his looks, in a much much more more influential way than it happens for women.