Attachments

• 62C6F011-91A7-4EC0-92FE-3E0895415230.jpeg
    62C6F011-91A7-4EC0-92FE-3E0895415230.jpeg
    237.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 20370, WeiWei and 3 others
Insane body tho
Coloring too, why did she looksmin herself into a fillermaxxed bimbo like 95% of uk girls tho ? She genuinely had a natural charm when she was still human

Attachments

• 3BD3DB1C-5245-4789-A710-3F5EF4ED5BEE.png
    3BD3DB1C-5245-4789-A710-3F5EF4ED5BEE.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, czwarty and Deleted member 20399
Coloring too, why did she looksmin herself into a fillermaxxed bimbo like 95% of uk girls tho ? She genuinely had a natural charm when she was still human
Doesn’t look like she’s had anything done to me

Doesn’t look like she’s had anything done to me
I’d say fillers, make up and tan. Classic bimbo package. Too bad becasue she had that angelic natural look back when she resembled a humanoid

I’d say fillers, make up and tan. Classic bimbo package. Too bad becasue she had that angelic natural look back when she resembled a humanoid
All girls wear make up and tan, in the pic u posted she’s wearing makeup. As for fillers I take it u mean lip fillers? I don’t think so

Yes, yes it is.

All girls wear make up and tan, in the pic u posted she’s wearing makeup. As for fillers I take it u mean lip fillers? I don’t think so
No, i meant cheek fillers. Lips look the same but she has way more prominent nasolabial folds now, thpically what happens because of the bloat due to the filler migrating. And yeah a lot of girls either wear makeup or tan (although noone tans as much in eu as in the us), but she legit looks fucking orange. That’s repulsive. For some reason every british girl does that

No, i meant cheek fillers. Lips look the same but she has way more prominent nasolabial folds now, thpically what happens because of the bloat due to the filler migrating. And yeah a lot of girls either wear makeup or tan (although noone tans as much in eu as in the us), but she legit looks fucking orange. That’s repulsive. For some reason every british girl does that
Idk I don’t think she’s had any fillers and I’ll keep beating my meat to her

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Idk I don’t think she’s had any fillers and I’ll keep beating my meat to her
I think she had at least a small amount of fillers and will also keep beating my meat to her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399