[suicide fuel] The skin of a 45 year old (more proof your 40's are elderly years, not adult years)

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
saggy skin, wrinkles, 0 collagen = old grotesque elderly subhuman rotten carcass that should be dying soon (but won't because soiciety artificially prolongs humans lifespan) 40's = death, I'm unironically gonna buy a gun this year to suicide, it will make me feel much more calm to know that I have it with me than to be gunless and coping that I will do it some day in the future.

Sin-t-tulo-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
thats why you wanna go spf50+ + retinol lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, GigaAscender and Splinter901
saggy skin, wrinkles, 0 collagen = old grotesque elderly subhuman rotten carcass that should be dying soon (but won't because soiciety artificially prolongs humans lifespan) 40's = death, I'm unironically gonna buy a gun this year to suicide, it will make me feel much more calm to know that I have it with me than to be gunless and coping that I will do it some day in the future.

Sin-t-tulo-2.jpg
The left pic IS NOT COLLAGEN.

THe reason you commit suicide will be because you are dumb and do not even know what is collagen responsible for.

Actually, the guy in both pics has INSANELY GOOD collagen, better than many 20-year olds. However, his fat pads deteriorated and slid down. also the skin sagged due to volume loss. That's it. Nothing to do with collagen.

This is a facelift + filler patient. And he will mog 20 year olds to death if he restores his subhuman hairline, and performs the surgeries i mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17244 and Magnum Opus
B-but the red pillers said i park in my 40s bro!!!

1. your 40s is ideally where you already have kids/wife and have settled down so looks don't matter as much
2. There's tons of people in their 40s that look way better than this guy, he obviously didn't take care of himself.
Men don't peak in their 40s but that doesn't mean you can't look good, women at 40+ almost always look like shit whereas men it's all about how you treated your skin/body the past 20 years.

Glad to know that ALL 40 year olds skin will look like this completely disregarding any use of retinol, sun cream and also genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392

Sin-t-tulo-2.jpg

If you have the bones to play the masculine game the skin wont matter that much at those ages. Clint Eastwood wrinkled a lot early and was still pulling on his looks easily at 40.

Cruise vanilla sky 2001

Tom Cruise is 41 years old in this pic. He looks better than most 25 year olds

He has a perfect diet though and works out 7 times a week.

Average people look like death at 30 already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Your life is 15 years long 25-40. Before that is just the warmup and after the cooldown

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Your life is 15 years long 25-40. Before that is just the warmup and after the cooldown

Meanwhile most 33-36 year old have already splattered against the wall and have clear looks of deterioration from aging

life starts when you are born, you need money and looks from the get go aka born as a gigachad into a multibillinaire family, if you have to spend your teens and 20's grinding for money and looks then it's fucking over and you make cope posts like those.