Suicide is natural selection

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
A person who ropes is basically just accepting their inferiority or their defeat, they know that they’re not needed and not wanted on this earth.
That’s natural selection. Weak people getting crushed by life itself and dying from it, while the superior people keep on living their life’s with ease.

By preventing weak people from roping, we are going against the natural selection

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, FacialStructure404 and thereallegend
the world wants me dead and i want to suicide everyday. but i will push through this and find a way to ascend because im not weak. i am superior but just in a short body

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AngryShortMale, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
@thegrinch The type of knucklebuck to bring a radio with him at the beach and put on some imagine dragons while applying sun cream on his feet...💀💀💀

Cope

Many successful high lms guys suicided while incel losers lived long. Its from faulty brainwiring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953
Cope

Many successful high lms guys suicided while incel losers lived long. Its from faulty brainwiring
Successful people usually don’t kill themselves, it’s 99% losers who do that, youre jumping on extreme exceptional cases in order to prove something

A person who ropes is basically just accepting their inferiority or their defeat, they know that they’re not needed and not wanted on this earth.
That’s natural selection. Weak people getting crushed by life itself and dying from it, while the superior people keep on living their life’s with ease.

By preventing weak people from roping, we are going against the natural selection
This is majorly wrong and a massive cope. People can live in horrid conditions and survive still. Humans have lived through extremely difficult times, that most people have never experienced once in there lives. A lot of it comes from people living in such unnatural states as to what humans should live in, that it’s a discordance with what evolution evolved for humans.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
the world wants me dead
What you mean, do people tell you that? I’m sure that doesen’t happen in real life, only on such forums where people will tell everyone to rope just for fun

True. You are built to want to live. Even in my darkest moments did I not even try to kill myself. If you can't get that cue that what you're doing can not only end your life permanently, but also because you're destroying anybody close to you. Just imagine leaving someone who loved you just for them to bear the suffering.

Natural selection isn’t some guiding morality, nature is brutal and fucked up. I will spit on nature’s face and go against its wishes because that’s what it means to be human.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, mazzi and Deleted member 26859
What you mean, do people tell you that? I’m sure that doesen’t happen in real life, only on such forums where people will tell everyone to rope just for fun
people act like it in real life but dont axtually say it cos that'd be frowned upon

So, you have the urges to rope... OP?

respect to everyone who suicides

great so when u going? 😐

Anothrr retarded low iq thread from resident schitzophrenic low sentience goofball

Its completely environmental. A chad could be born to abusive rapists and sodomize him every night abs make him fuck animals, it’s his genetics being woven out cause he killed himself due to ptsd?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Magnum Opus
Anothrr retarded low iq thread from resident schitzophrenic low sentience goofball

Its completely environmental. A chad could be born to abusive rapists and sodomize him every night abs make him fuck animals, it’s his genetics being woven out cause he killed himself due to ptsd?
Seems like i hit a nerve

great so when u going? 😐

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Feel what i felt and you would Understand

Everything is predetermined. Everything that happens is supposed to happen. Everyone deserves what they get good and bad.

so is this dude dying in combat:

Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg

anyone who has had kids is genetically superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Feel what i felt and you would Understand
Don’t know why people taking this shit so seriously, It’s 3 in the morning, I’m bored and just trolling

There are no animals that commit suicide. Besides humans. And they do it because they are sad or feeling unaccepted. Which is emotional and cuck.

There are no animals that commit suicide. Besides humans. And they do it because they are sad or feeling unaccepted. Which is emotional and cuck.
That's because there are no other animals that have to deal with human females, except one:

But when they were pulled apart by circumstances, Peter was left utterly devastated.

He refused to breathe, sank to the bottom of his tank, and died in a case widely claimed to be an act of "suicide".

They destroy everything they touch. RIP Peter the dolphin.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Everything is predetermined. Everything that happens is supposed to happen. Everyone deserves what they get good and bad.
How so? You believe in past Karma or something ?

I agree except for a certain group of people. Those who lose their success whether it be their looks or money. For example, former successful business owners who become bankrupt, chads who become bald ect.

I

Successful people usually don’t kill themselves, it’s 99% losers who do that, youre jumping on extreme exceptional cases in order to prove something
Its just losers are more. Based on who is more depressed celebrities are more depressed and take more drugs than normies

shouldnt have even made it out the womb tbh

the world wants me dead and i want to suicide everyday. but i will push through this and find a way to ascend because im not weak. i am superior but just in a short body
how tall are you