suicide isnt hard and the best way to do it

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
behead urself on train track. ill perhaps do this myself after some few more yrs lol

make sure youve done it after good contemplation however, sometimes it does truly get better. but i agree for some, release from this painful world is the better option

kinda nsfw not too bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Tabula Rasa
id prefer to go by some kind of chemical means as I dont like the destructive nature of most physical methods

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 24593 and 1 other person
id prefer to go by some kind of chemical means as I dont like the destructive nature of most physical methods
hopefully we can ascend and not resort to this yakhi, tbh living it through to the end despite how painful it is is pre based too imo. maybe if you show true courage and fight to the universe, itll perhaps reward you in some way for once, this is what im betting on as a MEEP lol

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss, horizontallytall and Tabula Rasa
hopefully we can ascend and not resort to this yakhi, tbh living it through to the end despite how painful it is is pre based too imo. maybe if you show true courage and fight to the universe, itll perhaps reward you in some way for once, this is what im betting on as a MEEP lol
what is meep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Just fuck and impregnate women why kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Hueless and Deleted member 15854
Just fuck and impregnate women why kill yourself
just wanna feel true love/validation from a woman my nigga but cant as im incel. that mogs everything in this world and is what drives me to hard mew till my palate bleeds, hit my zygos with knuckles, wash dishes till 6am etc. if i can attain this, i wouldnt want to die and prolong this peace for as long as possible. need her to fix me bro lol
what is meep
Must Evolve, Else Perish. in history, weak creatures evolved to their harsh environments to survive. i must attain the same thing or i will never be able to procreate offspring, ie my bloodline perishes. i must evolve from the weak pathetic creaturecel subhuman thing i currently am no matter how hard it is or what i have to do or its genuinely all over

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
just do dangerous shit like climb a mountain and if you fall oh well

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 15854
Keep whining you faggot

true, if ur gonna go out, may as well with some action for once in your life. not on random normies tho. ppl who deserve it like corrupt politician etc in roblox

true, if ur gonna go out, may as well with some action for once in your life. not on random normies tho. ppl who deserve it like corrupt politician etc in roblox
Life aint that hard just rob a bank and live happily after

• JFL
failed suicide is the worst tho, imagine becoming crippled/paralysed unable to repeat the deed and bluepilled doctors keeping u alive. one of worst hells some1 could go through ngl

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
I want to have an epic standoff with the police

• Woah
the man who has nothing left to lose is the most powerful

Bro buy it from me bonesmashing and chewing works . I will dm u my resukts.

• +1
that guy has some huge balls

• +1