Once again OP is a retarded nigger that doesn't understand jack shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, SikKunt, AspiringChad and 1 other person
i agree
and poster above me is coper

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 616
+the last pic you showed is a guy whos high t as you can tell from his cupid bow and face
Cause T LITERALLY IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO FACIAL AESTHETICS YOU LOW T FUCKING RETARD

Women HATE ugly high T ogres more than anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, impure666, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
+the last pic you showed is a guy whos high t as you can tell from his cupid bow and face
Cause T LITERALLY IS ONE OF THE THINGS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO FACIAL AESTHETICS YOU LOW T FUCKING RETARD
Who has higher T?

Cope women will always prefer masculine MMA guys over estrogenic cunts like you and MMs like sean o pry
No proof = KFC level IQ. Ogre for you boyo.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
You cherrypick a bunch of pictures to cope with your low t face rather than objectively looking at it and seeing that research shows the good majority of women prefer masculine faces. Go under any video of Sean O pry or whatever that faggots name is and you'll see a good bunch of women wishing his voice was lower. It's hilarious seeing bluepilled kids like you who don't understand sexual dimorphism
ultimate copecel
Kys

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You cherrypick a bunch of pictures to cope with your low t face rather than objectively looking at it and seeing that research shows the good majority of women prefer masculine faces. Go under any video of Sean O pry or whatever that faggots name is and you'll see a good bunch of women wishing his voice was lower. It's hilarious seeing bluepilled kids like you who don't understand sexual dimorphism

Kys
Your peanut IQ certainly doesn't understand that no T for your lack of facial harmony / aesthetic do you? A certain amount of T does contribute to attractiveness but to say the higher T the more attractive you become is pure cope. Just leave your basement or look up the most desirable guys in women's eyes and see if they are the prototypical high T ogre.

See that you fucking phaggot?
Left is literally a future james charles, while right is your average high school football jock bully
Your peanut IQ certainly doesn't understand that no T for your lack of facial harmony / aesthetic do you? A certain amount of T does contribute to attractiveness but to say the higher T the more attractive you become is pure cope. Just leave your basement or look up the most desirable guys in women's eyes and see if they are the prototypical high T ogre.
View attachment 54752
Hahaha once again your cherrypicking rather than showing actual scientific studies. All boys on the left are preferred by teenage girls below 16 maybe accept of lachowski and barret and barret looks very high t accept of his lips
View attachment 54752
+MOST OF THE GUYS ON THE RIGHT DON'T LOOK HIGH T. Long midfaces, and who the fuck is that guy bottom left on the right lmao? Were you tired of searching for pics of actual masculine men?
women prefer masculine guys for short term
women prefer feminine guys (beta orbiter cucks to settle down with after fucking chad) for long term

Just realize this dude. Only beta faggots would get married and settle down with a foid. Chad fucks them and goes onto the next one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

See that you fucking phaggot?
Left is literally a future james charles, while right is your average high school football jock bully

Hahaha once again your cherrypicking rather than showing actual scientific studies. All boys on the left are preferred by teenage girls below 16 maybe accept of lachowski and barret and barret looks very high t accept of his lips

He has a good facial harmony, that's the prerequisite. Better ask women if they prefer a pretty boy like Wentworth Miller or an ogre like Dominic Purcell and you'll see if it's still the higher T the better.

Also, you were implying that Sean O'pry is low T while describing Wentworth Miller as high T. In fact O'pry has more pronounced brows and cheekbones than Miller so if he's low T I don't know how you hold your argument (actually he looks much more masculine than the example used in your fucking links). JFL that you can't see how low iq you are.

View attachment 54753
He has a good facial harmony, that's the prerequisite. Better ask women if they prefer a pretty boy like Wentworth Miller or an ogre like Dominic Purcell and you'll see if it's still the higher T the better.

Also, you were implying that Sean O'pry is low T while describing Wentworth Miller as high T. In fact O'pry has more pronounced brows and cheekbones than Miller so if he's low T I don't know how you hold your argument (actually he looks much more masculine than the example used in your fucking links). JFL that you can't see how low iq you are.

"Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher horizontal facial symmetry in males, and with lower facial symmetry in females'

HAHAHA YOU'RE SO RETARDED IM TEARING UP. Once again you're making up claims without providing actual PROOF and Sean O Pry is a huge faggot that's why he got rejected for Prom. He acts high inhib and aspie as fuck too.

Also if you wanna keep on talking shit to me and call me low iq hit me up on snapchat so we can fight or are your low t levels stopping you I'm almost done with exams so I can come over to the US too if you want
+BTW females don't give a FUCK about IQ
View attachment 54753

And yes that's because I was talking about prenatal testosterone and not pubertal. Prenatal is more important

Once again you're making up claims without providing actual PROOF
What proof? I stated in the OP that facial aesthetics > T so what's your point? Do you think by injecting T you can become chad despite having shit harmony? JFL.

Sean O Pry is a huge faggot that's why he got rejected for Prom. He acts high inhib and aspie as fuck too.
Doesn't matter, women are drooling over him and some even want to buy his sperm while you're rotting in your basement coping with your high T illusion.

Also if you wanna keep on talking shit to me and call me low iq hit me up on snapchat so we can fight or are your low t levels stopping you I'm almost done with exams so I can come over to the US too if you want
I'm not even living in the US and I doubt you could afford the flight tickets to come here. Also lol @ you challenging others to fight online thinking that someone would take a subhuman like you seriously.

BTW females don't give a FUCK about IQ
Whether they do or not it's certain that you're an ugly virgin with low iq which makes you even more subhuman. It's over for you boyo just rot your entire life in hell as a virgin.

What proof? I stated in the OP that facial aesthetics > T so what's your point? Do you think by injecting T you can become chad despite having shit harmony? JFL.

Doesn't matter, women are drooling over him and some even want to buy his sperm while you're rotting in your basement coping with your high T illusion.

I'm not even living in the US and I doubt you could afford the flight tickets to come here. Also lol @ you challenging others to fight online thinking that someone would take a subhuman like you seriously.

Whether they do or not it's certain that you're an ugly virgin with low iq which makes you even more subhuman. It's over for you boyo just rot your entire life in hell as a virgin.
Tell my your country then I can fly alone so it's all good but your too much of a pussy anyways and I'd kill you. Btw I can send pics of me in DM I'm sure I mog you

And my point was that women prefer masculine faces which contributes to facial aesthetics

And yes it does matter cause irl he wouldn't slay as much as football jocks that'd bully him

Testosterone is cope tbh look at Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny deep, Alain Delon most of them don’t have big skull

And women will die for them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I think half of this site could mog him if they ogremaxxed.

Pretty boys > high T gymcels
You are extremely deluded if you think another way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I wish I looked high T instead of like an effeminate faggot. You get more respect.

Testosterone is cope tbh look at Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny deep, Alain Delon most of them don’t have big skull

ye but you are lightyears away from all those, so why not be dimorphic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Insomniac
Pretty boys > high T gymcels
You are extremely deluded if you think another way.
Only for teenage girls once they're past a single age and mature even a slight bit for a foid she'll prefure masculine guys

DiCaprio does look high prenatal T, have you never heard of the correlation between prenatal testosterone and fwhr?