(SuicideFuel) Fuck bros I'm so alone and bored.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
School is over so I'm free for 3 months.
For the whole last week and this week I have not went outside, I have literally not even seen sunlight and I'm not joking.
It's so fucking boring minutes feel like hours. I have zero friends and I spend my days playing CS:GO even though I fucking hate it and have gotten bored by it at this point. How do I make time go faster????? It's so boring I feel like puking everywhere.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, SeiGun and androidcel

Tony bro...

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i dont know

try to sleep 14 hours a day i guess

Get out into the sun. I like to read outside on a warm and sunny day.

Tony

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: nausea
At least you have us.....

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Guest
I used to be supreme when I was a tryhard on my PC, but I have sold my PC and I am now Gold nova master on my school laptop :feelsrope:
Supreme ? Slayer tbh especially since there's a fuckton of hackers at this stage. You should have tried some FaceIT/ESEA tbh you could have gained some status and money from LANmaxxing

Same dude I have no friends either. This entire summer is just gonna be vidyacoping. Don't care, I like that shit, it's relaxing. If I need to let some energy out I'll go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Supreme ? Slayer tbh especially since there's a fuckton of hackers at this stage. You should have tried some FaceIT/ESEA tbh you could have gained some status and money from LANmaxxing

Yeah I played in a team once but everyone was such tryhard nerds and I was just playing for fun.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
School is over so I'm free for 3 months.
For the whole last week and this week I have not went outside, I have literally not even seen sunlight and I'm not joking.
It's so fucking boring minutes feel like hours. I have zero friends and I spend my days playing CS:GO even though I fucking hate it and have gotten bored by it at this point. How do I make time go faster????? It's so boring I feel like puking everywhere.
Max everything and start now

Yeah I played in a team once but everyone was such tryhard nerds and I was just playing for fun.
When you're in a team it's quite serious since your teammates want to ''ascend'' in the scene if you get what I mean. Quite normal attitude from them

When you're in a team it's quite serious since your teammates want to ''ascend'' in the scene if you get what I mean. Quite normal attitude from them

I guess but they were taking it TOO seriously, like they literally wanted to have "training" sessions FIVE times a week.
Watch anime

I never liked anime, I dno why.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Guest
steam summersale soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
u ll find very good stuff for 3 euro eh

I have 0 euros on my account :feelsrope:
Im a gambling addict so I lost it all.
But Yeah maybe I can save up 3 euros atleast.

I have 0 euros on my account :feelsrope:
Im a gambling addict so I lost it all.
But Yeah maybe I can save up 3 euros atleast.
im gonna get shadowrun
@weissbier on sale now on gog

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Get into JRPGS or go out with your headphones listening to music and fantasysing,that's what I do.

• +1
Get into JRPGS or go out with your headphones listening to music and fantasysing,that's what I do.

I have gone outside and listened to music but it makes me nostalgic and depressed as fuck...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Einon
I have gone outside and listened to music but it makes me nostalgic and depressed as fuck...
I find nostalgia and sadness to be nice feeling at times.I'm generally very numb to emotion.

Play Games like me. If you have realy alot of Time try RPG Games. I recomend witcher 3, ac origins and odyssey. There's also game pass on PC right now with tons of great Games. Forza, all halos, gears metro exodus, wolfenstein, batmans and many many more. I Have Xbox one x but i'm going to work on holidays

• +1
Reactions: nausea
I find nostalgia and sadness to be nice feeling at times.I'm generally very numb to emotion.

I have all emotions at once
Play Games like me. If you have realy alot of Time try RPG Games. I recomend witcher 3, ac origins and odyssey. There's also game pass on PC right now with tons of great Games. Forza, all halos, gears metro exodus, wolfenstein, batmans and many many more. I Have Xbox one x but i'm going to work on holidays

My PC is too shit... will be getting a better one around christmas but there is alot of time left.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Einon
I was depressed and lonely a while ago, but now I feel better. Not that I’m 100% there, but having an overall good mood makes it much easier to cope with reality.

I suggest you to use your free time now to “recollect“ and regain a new, fresh perspective to life. I advise you to do some dopaminemaxxing (avoiding instant gratifications such as fapping). Start slow, but make some progress. Taking a small break from this site could also help. Take care of your body and mind.

I know this sounds very bluepilled, but I also challenge you to push yourself out there. You said you have no friends, but I bet you at least have some acquaintances. Just ask one of them to hang out and chill at a beautiful place (like in nature) and also get that vitamin D (you might be deficient in it, vit. D is important for mood). Seriously, I feel more "in the moment" and free when I just hang around outside with a person that I like.

Hang in there, man and PM me if you want to chat more about these things.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
get frens and smoke weed
lifefuel for me when i was happiest was stacking sarms and gymcelling with jobcel. job will get u connections if ur not autistic and u make friends and fuck foids bc ur sexy

• So Sad
I just ldar and gymcel tbh

I was depressed and lonely a while ago, but now I feel better. Not that I’m 100% there, but having an overall good mood makes it much easier to cope with reality.

I suggest you to use your free time now to “recollect“ and regain a new, fresh perspective to life. I advise you to do some dopaminemaxxing (avoiding instant gratifications such as fapping). Start slow, but make some progress. Taking a small break from this site could also help. Take care of your body and mind.

I know this sounds very bluepilled, but I also challenge you to push yourself out there. You said you have no friends, but I bet you at have some acquaintances. Just ask one of them to hang out and chill at a beautiful place (like in nature) and also get that vitamin D (you might be deficient in it, vit. D is important for mood). Seriously, I feel more "in the moment" and free when I just hang around outside with a person that I like.

Hang in there, man and PM me if you want to chat more about these things.
This.Was in a similar situation a 2-3 years ago.PM me if you want,I can help

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Europecel or USAcel?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I have all emotions at once

My PC is too shit... will be getting a better one around christmas but there is alot of time left.
GTA SA and VC,Hitman series

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Messages 6787