Suifuel for muslim manletcels

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
B-b-b-but just get a traditional muslim wife they said they don't care about height and looks they said. Most arab guys are manlets so its over for them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
No one wants us ugly short faggots. I’m glad I’m locked away in this dungeon where no one can look at me

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
No one wants us ugly short faggots. I’m glad I’m locked away in this dungeon where no one can look at me
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Doesn’t get more based than this

B-b-b-but just get a traditional muslim wife they said they don't care about height and looks they said.
biggest cope that i fell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
let this bitch say this in a arab country she will get her head cut off :lul: always the western muslim whores who shittalk men, I bet she thinks a average guy who is 5'8 is short fucking degenerate whore tbh she needs a beating then she will learn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Piratecel
What is considered short to these Muslim foids??

let this bitch say this in a arab country she will get her head cut off :lul: always the western muslim whores who shittalk men, I bet she thinks a average guy who is 5'8 is short fucking degenerate whore tbh she needs a beating then she will learn
meanwhile they would reject every 6 feet by saying "muh no snergy".
What is considered short to these Muslim foids??
I live in Turkey. 5'10 to 6 feet considired average here for zoomers. I am 6'4 people talk about it everytime.

But arabs are shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Deleted member 14905
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 14905
meanwhile they would reject every 6 feet by saying "muh no snergy".

I live in Turkey. 5'10 to 6 feet considired average here for zoomers. I am 6'4 people talk about it everytime.

But arabs are shorter.
MENA's are manlets most men are 5'6-5'7 in my country but the guys who are more white than arab are taller and better looking i am from the north of morocco

well atleast they are virgin.
Bro hell no in america they are fucking with white guys, black guys and latinos they are not virgins, They hate their own kind i know because i'm more white passing than arab even though i am still arab and arab girls love me

jfl if you don't think she will still see you as inferior, she just won't vocalize it. But I'm sure all the Muslim short kings and pocket princes here already know that.

Bro hell no in america they are fucking with white guys, black guys and latinos they are not virgins, They hate their own kind i know because i'm more white passing than arab even though i am still arab and arab girls love me
I was in an Arab country and they were still fucking the white expats at my school :lul::forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 14905
jfl if you don't think she will still see you as inferior, she just won't vocalize it. But I'm sure all the Muslim short kings and pocket princes here already know that.
They only see chaddam as superior, I'm not short at all and i'm not muslim, Also i'm not getting with arab girls they are too high maintenance and ugly they are entitled, I literally mog the men of my country by 3-4 inches

I was in an Arab country and they were still fucking the white expats at my school :lul::forcedsmile::lul:
These arab bitches are whores jfl :ROFLMAO: Islam is based because it puts them in their place that's why they hate it so much

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Lol I am a salafi. do you think i count those as muslim?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 14905
I live in Turkey. 5'10 to 6 feet considired average here
How can 5'11(midway between 5'10 and 6') be considered average when the average turkish male is 172(barely 5'8)?
Turkish newspaper it seems like

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lol I am a salafi. do you think i count those as muslim?
Lucky you don't live in america bro, These bitches are whores and they will mostly be single mothers regardless of islam or cuckianity

• +1
How can 5'11(midway between 5'10 and 6') be considered average when the average turkish male is 172(barely 5'8)?
I doubt that as well, at 5'11 you would be above average in the in the US let alone a middle eastern country.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Foid standards ≠ statistical average. Also 80/20 rule.

The tall zoomers are taller compared to older generation's tall people. Average is same but people would treat me (6'4) like i have a growth problem or something in 1980. Now i count as a very tall person.

What i am saying average is probably like 1 or 2 inches higher but tall people are taller compared to past.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I doubt that as well, at 5'11 you would even mog most whites in the US let alone a middle eastern country.
I am 5'11 in shoes and no you don't mog most whites, Most zoomer whites are 5'10-6foot depends on their puberty and nutrition but a lot of zoomer whites are tall now

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Piratecel
Lucky you don't live in america bro, These bitches are whores and they will mostly be single mothers regardless of islam or cuckianity
Turkey is going to the same way tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I doubt that as well, at 5'11 you would be above average in the in the US let alone a middle eastern country.
in the eyes of a foid = average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14905 and Piratecel
Average is below average to these foids only way for me to get foids is to go for younger girls, I mog those younger guys so they like me

Yeah that makes more sense because 5'8 seems like the logical average of a Middleeastern country tbh like foids consider the top 20% of men to be average according to this old okcupid study:feelskek:

Yeah that makes more sense because 5'8 seems like the logical average of a Middleeastern country tbh like foids consider the top 20% of men to be average according to this old okcupid study:feelskek:
nigga average means death wtf are you talking about.

nigga average means death wtf are you talking about.
hm no I think you misunderstood. I'm saying that the actual average is 5'8, but foids in your country consider 5'11 to be the average in their eyes, in typical foid fashion.

Average is below average to these foids only way for me to get foids is to go for younger girls
Yes manletness gets worse as you get older. Check out my last thread.

hm no I think you misunderstood. I'm saying that the actual average is 5'8, but foids in your country consider 5'11 to be the average in their eyes, in typical foid fashion.
Yes statistics does not mirror foid prefference.

She lives in the U.S based on her Tiktok and she’s half Chinese.

Arab girls in Arab countries aren’t perfect but they are in a different world compared to Arab Americans.

You might be true about millenials.

My dad is like 5'11-6 feet. My mom called my dad "short" in a both jokingly and seriously while we were joking together.

I was supprised tbh. I thought my mom counts him as tall for his generation. I think she thinks that he is average.

do you know what arab girls think about turks? Maybe i can syriantradwifemaxx.

do you know what arab girls think about turks? Maybe i can syriantradwifemaxx.
You can slay, Turks and lebanese are whiter than all arabs, Definitely not whiter than some north africans but mostly whiter so you have JBW, As long as you are not deformed and autistic you will easily get a arab girl don't get them in the west though

• +1
You can slay, Turks and lebanese are whiter than all arabs, Definitely not whiter than some north africans but mostly whiter so you have JBW, As long as you are not deformed and autistic you will easily get a arab girl don't get them in the west though
tbh would be okay if i had an arab wife. they say they are submissive and i dont know where it comes from but i assume they have a good body.