[Suifuel] Just trimmed my beard

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Just trimmed my shitty beard as usual and realized how fucking narrow and asymmetrical my lower jaw is. I can't imagine how subhuman I'd look clean-shaven. Shitty beard hides some of my narrow mandible. I literally have to keep my shitty beard (stubble won't cut it in my case) to make my lower third look wider. Low bigonial width + long ramus = over. Implants are out of question for me so I'll have to keep beardmaxxing and also get fillers (hopefully won't look as fake beneath beard).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, oldcell and 1 other person
you can look good with nomal jaw i bet your lower jaw is fine its your skin and looksmaxing that sucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
i fully shaved my face once in my life , and that was the last time :lul: :lul: :lul:
maybe i do it when i get to 12 % bf to see my face

• +1
you can look good with nomal jaw i bet your lower jaw is fine its your skin and looksmaxing that sucks
I don't have a normal jaw. Bigonial width is way too narrow which makes my long(ish) ramus horribly inward-tilted.
i fully shaved my face once in my life , and that was the last time :lul: :lul: :lul:
maybe i do it when i get to 12 % bf to see my face
I wish my face looked as lean as that of the dude in your avi but I probably don't have the genes for that (think of some shredded bodybuilders on contest stage who still have undefined faces)

Last edited:
I cannot stop crying for you
How long was your beard before?
Take in mind, almost most models has so called "shitty beard"
Look at Gandy, Di Vaio, Marlon T, all patches and patches, but they all looks better with patchy beard than shaved

I rock 9 mm but now i gro it longer, i will create a chad lower third with beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Bewusst
I cannot stop crying for you
How long was your beard before?
Take in mind, almost most models has so called "shitty beard"
Look at Gandy, Di Vaio, Marlon T, all patches and patches, but they all looks better with patchy beard than shaved

I rock 9 mm but now i gro it longer, i will create a chad lower third with beard
I'm trying to keep it around 15 mm and around 20 mm at the chin. I trim my moustache to 8 mm to keep it right above my upper lip. I always shave my neck completely.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and oldcell
Brutal flex on no beardcels

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i hide my terrible lower 3rd with a beard as best as i can

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Bewusst
Imagine having none
giphy.gif

i hide my terrible lower 3rd with a beard as best as i can
Pm me pics please

Just trimmed my shitty beard as usual and realized how fucking narrow and asymmetrical my lower jaw is. I can't imagine how subhuman I'd look clean-shaven. Shitty beard hides some of my narrow mandible. I literally have to keep my shitty beard (stubble won't cut it in my case) to make my lower third look wider. Low bigonial width + long ramus = over. Implants are out of question for me so I'll have to keep beardmaxxing and also get fillers (hopefully won't look as fake beneath beard).

I know that feeling. I shaved off my beard last summer and after that I immediately felt the need to search for Eppley's jaw implants

• +1
My mandibule is narrowish too. My cheekbonee are very wide. So i started frauding with beard. I actually look better now.

• +1
3 mm beard is ideal other than that looks trashy
Male models have that lenght
I wouldn't grow a beard if I had a male model lower third

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Minute of silence for op beard and my hair

• +1