[SUIFUEL] MY INSTA RECOMMENDATIONS ARE SIMILAR TO A FEMALE

gigell

gigell

Kraken
I’ve decided to make an experiment , I made a fresh insta account and I manipulated the algorithm into giving me recommendations that a female would see

Apealmaxxed htn and chads everywhere there is no escape. Over for your ass you have to ascend and be on insta

Other things : beauty , music and astrology shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Xangsane and Deleted member 61307
I’ve decided to make an experiment , I made a fresh insta account and I manipulated the algorithm into giving me recommendations that a female would see

Apealmaxxed htn and chads everywhere there is no escape. Over for your ass you have to ascend and be on insta

Other things : beauty , music and astrology shit
Send a screen recording

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
Good thing I gave up already. Life is a tumultuous journey that is sprinkled with joy if you’re lucky

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Chad chad chad

I also tried that but saw some appelamaxxed mtns that jb foids thirsted for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and gigell

Blackpill [SUIFUEL] MY INSTA RECOMMENDATIONS ARE SIMILAR TO A FEMALE​

Your reccomendations page is full of BBC models OP?

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
Yeah i thought this guy will get ridiculed in the comments cause he had chubby cheeks, slightly above average lower third, average eyes so he was a mtn asian but he was appealmaxxed with the long hairstyle and other shit and jbs were thirsting over him so hard in the comments

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah i thought this guy will get ridiculed in the comments cause he had chubby cheeks, slightly above average lower third, average eyes so he was a mtn asian but he was appealmaxxed with the long hairstyle and other shit and jbs were thirsting over him so hard in the comments
JFLLLLLL WTF FOIDS ARE RETARDED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back