suifuel walk tonight

yue

yue

Exponent
Another friday night just reading or jerking off. I hit the curb for a walk a few minutes ago, drink in hand. I'm stumbling past some of the windows by the riverside dorms, and, the windows blinds are up. I see a chick with a fat ass and then I've walked past. I'm no perv so I didn't double back, but lord almighty. I would do anything for an ass like that bros.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
I would do anything for an ass like that bros.
how far are you willing to starve. how far are you willing to slave and steal for surgery

how far are you willing to starve. how far are you willing to slave and steal for surgery
Damn it all! Starting tonight I'm going all in, 10% bf, NAY, 8%, I'll get hydrocortisone or whatever the fuck for my nose, fuck it I'm pushing the stack all in boyos

• +1
Reactions: Bug
Another friday night just reading or jerking off. I hit the curb for a walk a few minutes ago, drink in hand. I'm stumbling past some of the windows by the riverside dorms, and, the windows blinds are up. I see a chick with a fat ass and then I've walked past. I'm no perv so I didn't double back, but lord almighty. I would do anything for an ass like that bros.
Relatable