SuitMaxxing [NEW]

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
When it comes to clothes (fashionmaxxing) - nothing gives you as much benifits as wearing
a suit. If you are young (<27) - wearing a suit makes you stand out BIG TIME. People will
wonder about you - you now have a mysterious aura. You create the image of "high value"-
without showing off or saying a word - and this is gold ! People treat you differently.
Try once and see... There is no way back once you swallowed the suit pill.

Let the normies wear BIG LOGO t-shirts and tight jeans. We buddy boyos - wear suits.

Suit Blazer + White Shirt + Suit Trousers + Shoes = ~$150
(if you know where to shop)

The first step : be attractive. The second step : wear a suit.
This is not a cope for manlets or ugly fuckers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Patient A, DidntRead and 3 others
It’s not functional

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and GoMadAndSTFU
When it comes to clothes (fashionmaxxing) - nothing gives you as much benifits as wearing
a suit. If you are young (<27) - wearing a suit makes you stand out BIG TIME. People will
wonder about you - you now have a mysterious aura. You create the image of "high value"-
without showing off or saying a word - and this is gold !

Let the normies wear BIG LOGO t-shirts and tight jeans. We buddy boyos - wear suits.

Oh, and if you are ugly - don't bother :lul:

Cant wear that casually ill stick to my crop top and gym pants so they see my wiener

thought thread was titled SuiMaxxing tbh whixh was only reason i clicked but then i realized it was not so i stopped reading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thisend, Lolcel, lutte and 6 others
Imagine a "high value" guy all suited up, getting off a bus or subway. Really high value huh :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, lutte, vodkacel and 11 others
lmao i read Suimaxxing [NSFW]

without showing off or saying a word - and this is gold ! People treat you differently.

Oh, and if you are ugly - don't bother :lul:

You look like a tryhard james bond wannabe who takes himself wayyy to seriously.

Looksmax.me poster circa 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, stuckneworleans and CarnivoreDiet
You look like a tryhard james bond wannabe who takes himself wayyy to seriously.
the first step is - be attractive. The second step is - wear a suit.

Man, I'm so sure he slayed so much pussy right there in the goddamn train omg is this the next Chico?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cope, get jacked and wear nfl and metal tanktops :chad: :D

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Jfl tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Mr.cope and DarkTriadPeerReview
i have a really good suit but dont wear it except for formal stuff

The first step : be attractive. The second step : wear a suit.
This is not a cope for manlets or ugly fuckers.

STOP WITH THE RED PILL COPE HIGH VALUE ALPHA MALE COPE