• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, KaczynskiCel, Wallenberg and 9 others
just walk around your college campus wearing a suit to pick up chicks bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, KaczynskiCel, shakmax and 16 others
It can totally work, if you wear a more casual suit and accessorize it with some "cool" items like sunglasses, gold chains, etc., so you won't look like an university professor or assistant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
Actually works. Wore a peaky blinders suit at a club last Halloween and at least 5 girls hit on me without me doing anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Lev Peshkov and Htobrother
When I put suit on and dress up for something
Foids go crazy
Legit
View attachment 533402
I run some small tests on being suit maxxed. One does get extra attention. I also get better treatment in general when suit up. Last time I suit up a dude offered me to cut line in front of him. WTF??

I think suitmaxxing = mainly status maxxing.
But your life has gotta back up the status. Otherwise it might be a hard fall. Although you can always say/claim you wear suits because you like it.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 6400
it's age related I agree. Suitmaxxing when young, might seem odd.
But anyone past 25, can chose to suitmaxx. Without it being odd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Suitmaxxing when young is kinda cringe imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
To add.

How much can dressing sharp add???
Going from extremely badly dressed, to very greatly dressed. these irl SMV scores of dudes I seen in testes, increased by +2 points overall.
But realistically speaking. Maybe most don't dress extremely bad like those examples. But can still maybe add like +1 point overall to SMV when going from decently dressed to stylemaxxed dressed

The difference, for a not so good looking older-ish man.
When looking badly, and poorly dressed.
Vs. SuitMaxxing

Starts at 6:40 minutes. Some gay fashion designer man; gives him a make over and suitmaxxes basically.

To top it off.
this videos is also a decent one on this subject matter of clothes styling maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Suitmaxxing when young is kinda cringe imo.
When young I agree.
Past, lets say 23 orso. It should be fine. Maybe earlier can be don, but it should not be traditional suitmaxxed but more style-ish types of suits.

I read shitmaxxing the first time and I thought someone reach a new level of being autistic

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and RODEBLUR
A good suit projects confidence and makes you look high class.
It also gives you a great V-shape if you don't have one naturally.
However, it also heavily accentuates the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Htobrother
As cringe as it is, yeah wearing a suit will actually help boost your IOIs & SMV. Just make sure you don’t have a shit frame though.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 7079 and Htobrother
I actually did this once with a friend, he begged me for weeks till i said ok whatever. Not much happened although one girl did get quite handsy with me touching tie plus chest. I didn't even have a jacket on so it could have worked better perhaps. Worth a try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
I run some small tests on being suit maxxed. One does get extra attention. I also get better treatment in general when suit up. Last time I suit up a dude offered me to cut line in front of him. WTF??

I think suitmaxxing = mainly status maxxing.
But your life has gotta back up the status. Otherwise it might be a hard fall. Although you can always say/claim you wear suits because you like it.

yeah, i worry chicks will put you in the betabux category thinking you're rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
yeah, i worry chicks will put you in the betabux category thinking you're rich.
The false believe that women go for BetaBuxx (provider) OR Chads (attractive man).
Women want both actually. Ideally a woman would like a provider Chad.
But women have got to chose.

If you are a Chad in looks, aka women find you hot looking. In a suit you be even more hot. Because you not just hot, but also she thinks that Chad man has provider qualities. She will give Chad free sex anyways because hot, and when he also looks wealthy-ish then free sex for sure. And likely she may even put in extra efforts to give golden star rating sex, in hope to lure him in to stick around or come back for more.

If you are NOT a Chad in Looks, aka a nromie. Women won't find you attractive looking. And are probably not willing to give you free random sex anyways, no matter how you dress. Then in a suit, at least that normie can show or even pretend, that he does have provider qualties. Which will make him at least a bit more attractive as an option, then a nromie looking like a poor dude. So at least then that normie has a chance, and is "in the game". Due to suitmaxxing.

Check this dude video.
NO woman would go oin a date with him, with his ugly cloths. Invisible man.
When suitmaxxedm, the were willing to give it a go. Well at least he's somewhat in the game. Obviously women ain't gonna hand him just free sex, because he doesn't look that good. But he may luck out here and there. Whereas before suitmaxxing, he was deffo incel.

Starts at 6:40 minutes.

You gotta know though.
Most women want BetaBuxx ALWAYS - from men. Also from Chad
Women want sex from Chad, and also want BetaBuxx from him. Women want it ALL .

The thing is.
Whith Chad she is willing to sleep with him WITHOUT BetaBuxx, because she finds him very hot.
When a man is not top 80% or looks on whatever. He needs to signal BetaBuxx qualities as well usually, get get somewhere.
Hence suit maxxing works, to get more possibilities; because she assumes he has BetaBuxx qualities. Then at least a dude is in the game, and just needs to work around it, if he doesn't want to actually BetaBuxx.

When it comes to LTR relationships. Most men are BetaBuxxing; I would say 80% for sure, probs more.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum and saffacel
Indeed.
I am supposed to wear a suit at work but I don't
When I really have to, it's a nightmare.

Indeed.
I am supposed to wear a suit at work but I don't
When I really have to, it's a nightmare.
How so?
Women hitting you up for betabuxxing?

The false believe that women go for BetaBuxx (provider) OR Chads (attractive man).
Women want both actually. Ideally a woman would like a provider Chad.
But women have got to chose.

Yes.
Your only way to have a really satisfying LTR is to be an educated/smart/bad ass Chadlite with good revenues.
There is no need to provide for the whole house income but you'd better be close to her that's for sure.
I am the living proof that you can even be significantly less rich than her... still better be close to the 6 figures and having free time too.

Actually works. Wore a peaky blinders suit at a club last Halloween and at least 5 girls hit on me without me doing anything
My avi bhai

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Yes.
Your only way to have a really satisfying LTR is to be an educated/smart/bad ass Chadlite with good revenues.
There is no need to provide for the whole house income but you'd better be close to her that's for sure.
I am the living proof that you can even be significantly less rich than her... still better be close to the 6 figures and having free time too.
Brutal high standards.
Actually for most, men.
Chadlite + close to 6 figures income + free time.

What the hell most women bring to the table, besides fertility ( when she below 35).

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Just be peaky blinder theory
Good TV show. Weird accent tho not great for leaning English but I enjoyed it anyways

• +1
Reactions: jj43
Yeah the midlands accent is pretty weird tbf

girls go crazy over Reviewbrah because he wears a suit. Suit halo works

girls go crazy over Reviewbrah because he wears a suit. Suit halo works
LOL.

I must say. that dude wearing suits, doesn't work well.

I can pinpoint why exactly, I think.

1. he looks like a babyfaced teenager. That doesnn't help

2. the color of the suits and shirts he choices don't complimenet his skin tone

3. His WORST MISTAKE! The suits fit BADLY. WAY to BIG, not cut for him. I really dislike how his suits fit him. Way to wide, everywhere.

They even moch that oonline. his bad fits.

Reviewbrah

CHECK, how WIDE everything is:
n78n0wxijhw21.jpg
tumblr_pli9b9kZOO1uytz7j_540.jpg
ev9hi5ehw2s11.png

Even Leo looks not so good, in a to wide suit
1468413514039.jpg

This is, imo. How a suit should FIT.
Jort%20Kelder%20240505534.jpg
Suits_Grey_Plain_Jort_P3771_Suitsupply_Online_Store_1.jpg
Amsterdam-Fashion-Week-14-720x1063.jpg
Jort-Kelder-234-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
LOL.

I must say. that dude wearing suits, doesn't work well.

I can pinpoint why exactly, I think.

1. he looks like a babyfaced teenager. That doesnn't help

2. the color of the suits and shirts he choices don't complimenet his skin tone

3. His WORST MISTAKE! The suits fit BADLY. WAY to BIG, not cut for him. I really dislike how his suits fit him. Way to wide, everywhere.

They even moch that oonline. his bad fits.

View attachment 536617

CHECK, how WIDE everything is:
n78n0wxijhw21.jpg
tumblr_pli9b9kZOO1uytz7j_540.jpg
ev9hi5ehw2s11.png

Even Leo looks not so good, in a to wide suit
1468413514039.jpg

This is, imo. How a suit should FIT.
Jort%20Kelder%20240505534.jpg
Suits_Grey_Plain_Jort_P3771_Suitsupply_Online_Store_1.jpg
Amsterdam-Fashion-Week-14-720x1063.jpg
Jort-Kelder-234-1.jpg

Yeah i know it's just girls in his comment sections mention how classy he is with his suit

Yeah i know it's just girls in his comment sections mention how classy he is with his suit
Still, imo. His suits SUCK BIG TIME.

The worst fit he wears.
It's disgusting how bad the fit is.

Tailor made = best.

For not so much money dudes.
Aliexpress taylor fit is decent/good suits for like around or less then $100.
I tried this one out once. And it was remarkebly good:

* I saw McGreghor today.

And I noticed

The BETTER your body shape.
The more halo you get from a GOOD fitting suit. And if you are really skinny, it can actually be a looksminm to wear suit

It accentuates, shoulder to waiste ratio. A LITTLE bit better than just wearing a normal shirt

Mcg

Some guys like to dress more formally. It's called classic menswear. Not necessary in a business suit, but a lit bit more formal clothes than what regular guys wear. It's the opposite of thugmaxing. It won't make you chad, but it can increase your SMV a little bit.

God here looks great.

3c17a21686358aef8d1a8e4e15d73b7b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I want to wear suit and gloves once i ascend but for myself
Not for foids
I love the hitman style
278a94c22421c1efc167ae8eede506bc

I need to be rich tho