summary of MoggerGaston posts

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
- gaslighting rotters about his non existent social life and about being oppressed whole life, while posting dozens of photos with people at various events

- gaslighting incels when he had three girlfriends

- claims that his failure with women is due to his looks, while he expects a 17 year old girl to approach him when he is 27 and looks like a 38 years old with a recessed hairline

he has been on psl for 5 fucking years. literally, if you read a few of his threads, you know them all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Abhorrence, Krakowski and 51 others
a reminder OP is James Charles if he was ugly and high inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Vain786, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
i believe he struggles socially and with women. But he strikes me as a covert narc tbh. There is a very clear pattern

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 15468 and 10 others
WTFFF
Bro you are too good at this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Gaygymmaxx
Do blackgymmax next if you haven't done already

- gaslighting rotters about his non existent social life and about being oppressed whole life, while posting dozens of photos with people at various events

- gaslighting incels when he had three girlfriends

- claims that his failure with women is due to his looks, while he expects a 17 year old girl to approach him when he is 27 and looks like a 38 years old with a recessed hairline

he has been on psl for 5 fucking years. literally, if you read a few of his threads, you know them all.
All of this is false. You need to read more of my posts, since you clearly don't know all of them.

-I have no friends and no social-life. I go to social-events/raves/parties by myself and meet new people there on my own. Anyone can do that. How is it gaslighting?

-I've had one girlfriend that lasted 3 months. Barely call that a girlfriend. How is it gaslighting?

-Ofcourse my failure with women is due to my looks as my OLD experiments prove.

Nice try though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
I have no friends and no social-life. I go to social-events/raves/parties by myself and meet new people there on my own. Anyone can do that
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Aypo129, Deleted member 28904 and 11 others
I've been going clubbing on my own since 2019. Because I never had friends to go with my anywhere.

Sigma loner grindset mentality

indeed u have not read enough @MoggerGaston lore. Here is an underrated gem:

I thought I could get away with wearing my work uniform two days in a row without washing it in between. Else I have to do another washing machine run every week just for this 1 work uniform.

This colleague came up to me and told me that she wanted to tell me in private that she could smell me and suggest me to fix whatever was the cause and that she felt awkward telling me this like this, but that I have to understand it's for the best and otherwise other people would gossip and shit about it.

Turns out later I heard from other that she talked to other people about this anyways.

The bitch can drop fucking dead now, dumb whore legit trash-talking me behind my back while being all nice to me in my face.

Women are poison, vermin, evil.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Gaygymmaxx, User49 and 1 other person
All of this is false. You need to read more of my posts, since you clearly don't know all of them.

-I have no friends and no social-life. I go to social-events/raves/parties by myself and meet new people there on my own. Anyone can do that. How is it gaslighting?

-I've had one girlfriend that lasted 3 months. Barely call that a girlfriend. How is it gaslighting?

Nice try though
I see guys alot worse looking than you every day with young thin GFS.
You're just autist non NT like every else here

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and MoggerGaston
i believe he struggles socially and with women. But he strikes me as a covert narc tbh. There is a very clear pattern
The guy who wanted to become a school teacher to groom his pre-pubescent students is a covert narc?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, fukmylyf, n0rthface and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
OP is a huge faggot

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
I want you I need you I love you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
He literally slayed htb like 2 weeks ago.. If I WAS HIM.. i WOULD HAVE HIGH CONFIDENCE at that point lol.

@MoggerGaston they will never understand

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Nice try though
I swear to god it's the angry eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
He literally slayed htb like 2 weeks ago.. If I WAS HIM.. i WOULD HAVE HIGH CONFIDENCE at that point lol.
Short moments of success don't alter a state of mind created by a decade of trauma.

the brain-pill is the most brutal. No brain transplant for your traumatized head

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 23157 and Deleted member 28691
Just a normie looking dude with unreasonable expectations

• +1
View attachment 2205953
It must be an ILLEGAL OFFENSE for it to be grooming. Where did he say he would have sex with an 8 year old.
I'm not going to trawl through posts on his deleted account, but I'm ~80% confident that he implied having an interest in fucking prepubescent students.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
and ur here for 5 years with 50k posts shitting on people you subhuman no life incel

remember gaston and me both life (and looks) mog you to death you ugly pig face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Johanjohan, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
and ur here for 5 years with 50k posts shitting on people you subhuman no life incel

remember gaston and me both life (and looks) mog you to death you ugly pig face
JoinedFeb 28, 2019

JoinedFeb 28, 2019
you joined in dez 2019, got over 40k posts on your main and needed to create a new account because everyone got tired of your shitshow and now youre doing the same as before on your new acc

keep coping you incel dog you will never have this

7BBFBFA4 01CA 4A36 A723 6D08E0EAA6B4

I'm not going to trawl through posts on his deleted account, but I'm ~80% confident that he implied having an interest in fucking prepubescent students.
@MoggerGaston do you want to have sex with 8 year olds?

@Reckless Turtle he doesn’t wanna groom anyone stop spreading false accusations.
I've said being a high-school teacher is ideal to get a prime 14yo virgin JB ngl. That's the truth. I guess lots of people would consider that unacceptable already.

But somehow now the story has become about pre-pubescent 8 year olds. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I've said being a high-school teacher is ideal to get a prime 14yo virgin JB ngl. That's the truth. I guess lots of people would consider that unacceptable already.

Well maybe you would groom but grooming is based anyways.

@Reckless Turtle he doesn’t wanna groom anyone stop spreading false accusations.
I don't know how to easily look through posts of deleted users, but he heart reacted to my comment from last month.

• Love it

I think you're backtracking.

Doesnt really matter, i think 8 is too young and ive always said that unless it was a troll.
I wasn't the one who brought up that age.
Here it is:
I am not a degenerate only interested in hookups like you. When I talk about grooming I am talking about starting a serious relationship, finding a wife. There's no point in consuming the marriage already at age 8.

I have no interest in fucking 8 year olds as they are not sexually attractive. You can prevent her from getting gangbanged at the age of 12yo like the avg foid, which is most important.
Sooner or later they will leave you or become whores. You can't lock them in your basement like Joseph Fritzl did jfl
True there's a chance, but that chance is much lower when your wife is still a virgin. Life is not ideal, not even when you ascend as a 8yo child groomer ngl.
Wouldn’t count as grooming if you can get a child bride. Although Netherlands is cucked and banned it.

• +1
Here it is:

Wouldn’t count as grooming if you can get a child bride. Although Netherlands is cucked and banned it.
mirin' digging skills.

i didnt say anything wrong tbh. Modern culture in the netherlands obviously doesn't make this a viable strategy though.

We did have a teacher starting a relationship with a 15yo girl in my high-school though. He got fired for it, but the girl stayed with him :love:

lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Here it is:

The comments potentially imply grooming 11-year-olds, as apparently that is high school age in the Netherlands. Therefore, my initial comment about pre-pubescents is not fully supported as many females would be considered pubertal at that age.

Personally my plan is to become a high-school teacher. In my country there's a big lack of physics/maths teachers. If I become the looksmaxxed 'daddy' 35yo teacher I will have a lot of access to prime high school students.
ppl start high school at 11-12yo where I am from.